• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Discs (Official Thread)

I despise soft putters. I had rather play Polecat only rounds.
According to what old injury is hurting me on a said day, I either push, spush or pop putt. Soft putters don't work well for anything except spin putting and forget pop putting with one.

So now that the dust has settled and the lineup has been decently filled, what's the opinions now on this offshoot of mvp?

Axiom FTW or better off without it.

My thoughts, as if anyone really cares, Axiom FTW. Some instant classics and great molds that are a blast to throw.

Axiom has pretty much taken over my bag. It even kicked out my MVP discs. The Insanity replaced the Inertia. The Wrath replaced my Volt and the Theory replaced my Tangent. All the MVP discs are great, but with maybe the exception of the Volt, I get better results from the Axiom variant. I have a feeling that if they keep expanding and fill out the rest of the seven deadly sins, Axiom will kick out the remaining 4 non-overmold discs in my bag.

Only 3 axiom molds stuck with me. Those being the Insanity, Clash, and Inspire. All the discs are amazing. Alias, Wrath, Crave, and Envy are all decent but didn't make the bag.

I've been thinking about Axioms color combos and how some have not liked certain color mixes of the core and rim. It would be cool if they could match the stamp color to the overmold. It would make some of the non complimentary colors have some cohesive symmetry and bring things together. This would especially help the Proton colors that don't stand out that well with the white stamps.

I don't really have a problem with the color combos except for the orange and red, they just don't make sense

Making more white cores and allowing dealers to order only white cores is probably the easiest fix, and would probably help sales.

The last Soft Proxy in stock at Disc Golf Center:sick:
20151125_0011.jpg

Lavender core and blue overmold? That combo is sweet. I had a soft Envy in that color for sale and everyone picked that thing up and liked it. I guess that's why they keep making them the way they are. There's an a** for every seat :)

Those are white. But yeah like I've said b4 im always surpised by the colors i think are ugly but sell right away and others i put in the bag people think are ugly lol. Its really not that simple.

From all my ordering axiom ive never really had a problem with selling any colors. Most people just want to throw tbe things its not that big of a deal.

I bet the red/grey Insanity I have wouldn't sell very fast in Michigan....

...but is the only reason I bought one...

But. If you had your choice and weren't color blind you wouldn't pick anyone of those.

Latest posts