• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Wrath Distance Driver

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Introducing the Axiom Neutron Wrath, in stores April 17th.

The Wrath is a stable-overstable complement to the new Insanity. Just as the Insanity mimics a broken-in Inertia, the Wrath brings a worn-in flavor to the beloved Tesla flight profile. With the slow wear of Neutron and Proton, Axiom is able to craft a separate model that starts in the sweet spot and stays there.

Power throwers will find the Wrath able to turn on command to stretch out and shape distance lines, while average throwers will see a bit of resistance useful for headwinds and fading lines. The low-speed fade of the Wrath is enough to range your shot and rein in a turnover line.

Players have raved about the blend of Neutron used in the Insanity, and they'll be pleased to find this used again in the new Wrath. The 20mm Distance Driver class will continue this year with the overstable Fireball and understable Virus. These models complement the MVP 20mm lineup of Motion, Tesla, Inertia, and Impulse.

MSRP: $17.95
Release Date: 4/17

IMG_4694.png

Finally! Same plastic bend is good to hear. This and the plasma volt are going to be competing come release time.

Dang. I cannot wait. This was the mold I have been waiting for since last year. I'll be ordering this and the P Insanity for sure.

Dang. I cannot wait. This was the mold I have been waiting for since last year. I'll be ordering this and the P Insanity for sure.

I have the Neutron Insanity but probably going to be ordering the same. MVP just taking all the money out of my pocket.

Will be buying one just to dye fma:brotherhood's character wrath on it. Gotta do the same with an envy.

Anyway, sounds like a great disc. Thing is, my plasma tesla is going to get there soon With more use.

Wonder if the fireball is going to be more over stable than the motion?

So where are people standing? Planning to buy the wrath, plasma volt, both, or hold out for plasma tesla? A lot of options for straight stable tweener drivers

I think the wrath will be different from a plasma tesla. the plasma tesla is not currently a production item and exclusive to the circuit series orders for now.

I was torn when Plasma Volt was announced. I do think the Wrath may be similar to a glidier plasma Volt, but honestly for me, trying a new mold trumps trying a new plastic.

Well I am hoping this disc is similar to my sparkle P tesla, which has some wiggle to its flight b4 the heavy fade kicks in(unlike my mikeC N tesla which is a cow). While I love that tesla, this might be the one to remove that disc from my bag. It is dark blue proton and just disappears in the shrubbery, and a hot pink Wrath will be much easier to find. If its even a touch less OS than that tesla I would be happy too....

Is this disc something that people are banging down the door for?
I have been using a Tesla as my "Go To" distance driver in an effort to disc down since its release.
I have found that my max weight N Tesla is starting to develop a little turn but always finishes hard.
The Wrath might be the disc to become the new go to.

I want the wrath to have a decent bit less LSS. I'd be fine with the same HSS though. (as a Tesla)

I hope it flies like a longer Crave. If that's what it flies like it's an instabuy.