• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Wrath Distance Driver

I added a 157 and a 166 Neutron to my collection. They fly just like a good thunderbird for me. Backhand it's really an OS/headwind disc at my power but it's my go to for forehand. I like that they're available in light weights and flat tops, every thunderbird I've seen lately is domey AF which I don't love for forehand.

I added a 157 and a 166 Neutron to my collection. They fly just like a good thunderbird for me. Backhand it's really an OS/headwind disc at my power but it's my go to for forehand. I like that they're available in light weights and flat tops, every thunderbird I've seen lately is domey AF which I don't love for forehand.

I haven't found a confident angle for the backhand flex, but I know it's in there and honestly, I think it'll hold the turn for a bit (seen it accidentally but can't replicate consistently). Agreed that it's a tremendous FH disc. Simple, predictable, quick.