• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Backpack Bag Help Advice.

mflores

Par Member
I've been looking into getting a new backpack.
I only carry 16-18 discs max. I've previously had the first series Grip bag and the Ranger bag. I liked the grip but the price point is not what I am wanting to spend again. Not a fan of the Ranger as it topples over a lot. Anyone have any bags that they would recommend.

I carry 16-18 discs max.
2 Water bottles.
Towels
Phone/Keys/Wallet
3 Minis
Golden Retriever
Protein Bar
Pair of Socks

Upper park shift? That or a grip c14/15. I've got the c14 and I love it.

I second (or third?) the upper park shift. I carry 18 discs no problem, super comfortable, great price, and great guys at UPD.

I e-mailed Fade Gear last August & they said to expect a backpack bag to arrive in 2015. You could wait it out and see what they come out with.

I e-mailed Fade Gear last August & they said to expect a backpack bag to arrive in 2015. You could wait it out and see what they come out with.

another small backpack to add to my list of "maybes" :clap: in today's hype/marketing environment you think some pictures would have "leaked" by now.

I would also recommend an Upper Park Designs bag. I have the Rebel and I love it. It is extremely comfortable and the quality of construction is legit. The Shift may be exactly what you are looking for but also consider the Rebel as it may give you a little extra room to carry a sweatshirt, rainfly, etc. along with the other items you mentioned.

Also, i agree with Enadeau58, the bags are great, the prices are great, and my interaction with the guys at UPD have been awesome. :thmbup:

Since they just opened the pre-order on the new bags, their previous models are highly discounted. If you end up going with one of their bags, here is a code that you can use for 10% off. It is valid on their previous models and their pre-orders.

Discount Code: JM66559

I've been enjoying my Salient Ember. It will hold a little more than you're looking for but it's not a huge backpack. It's vary similar to the GripEQ A14 backpack and less expensive.

http://salient-discs.com/product/ember-backpack/
https://www.gearhunder.com/backpack-with-charger/

YOREPEK TSA has a 45L large-capacity backpack. It is made of good materials and can hold a lot of things, which is a good thing for heavy studies. Laptops and charging cables, documents, cosmetics, sportswear and shoes can be put in. The materials and texture inside are also very good.:clap:

Latest posts