• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Infinite Discs Huck Pack

autocrosscrx

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
It doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this bag on the forums.

I've had a Slinger for closing in on 2 years now. I've been very happy with it, but wanted the capability to carry more water, more discs, and maybe a sweatshirt or rain jacket. And so forth. I started this thread towards the end of last year...

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137430&highlight=Infinite+Discs+Slinger

I was looking at some more expensive bags, but priorities changed a bit, so I thought I'd give the Huck Pack a go.

Here's my take:

Style - totally subjective, but I like it. Pretty conservative. It has an embroidered Infinite Discs logo on the front of the back. It has a rubberized bomber logo on the side, that I'm sure will start to peel off. That's fine.

Quality - I can't comment on durability yet, but the quality seems good. It feels like a better bag than the Innova and Prodigy bags at this price point. My Slinger has held up well, so I have no reason to believe that this will be any different.

Capacity - Main compartment is advertised to hold about 16 to 18 discs. I think that is accurate. I currently have 16 discs in mine, 10 of which are putters/mids. There is room to fit 17/11, but it starts to impact pulling discs out. I think 17 or 18 is viable if you carry less putters/mids. You can cram up to 6 putters in the top section, but carry more than 4 makes pulling discs out of the main compartment impractical. While 4 is doable, carrying 3 is probably the practical limit. You can also carry a rain jacket and 2 putters, but it takes a bit of effort to keep things in place. I'll probably go this route when weather is a concern. In lieu of that, you could shove your putters in the main compartment and use the top section to carry a sweatshirt/jacket and pants. Zipper pouch on the back for keys and wallet and probably a few other things. Side pouches and hooks for minis, range finder, golden retriever, sunblock, snacks, etc. The big draw for me was the water capacity of 64 ounces (though I quickly realized that carrying 64 ounces of water is heavier than what I want to drag around for a couple hours).

Too early to comment on comfort and I don't have a backpack point of reference, but seems fine. Regular price is $39.99, but they put them on sale at $29.99 frequently, which means you can get it shipped for under $40. I really don't think it can be beat for that price.

I've played several outings with this now.

The top section is a little floppy. I suppose you could homebrew some kind of bracing, but I think this is really just the cost of a lightweight bag.

Otherwise, I love it. Very comfortable and holds everything that I'm willing to carry for a round.

I grabbed one for 30$ total, for the price and what it is, i thought it was fine. quality looks good, shoulder strap good, and it good for friends, or in my case nephews, that dont have a bag and have a a few discs.

So right around a year and I'm seeing some pretty serious wear on the bottom corner.

It has probably seen between 100-200 rounds, travel, various elements, etc.

Other than that, it has been fantastic. It holds what I need, shoulder straps and back support feel fantastic.

Latest posts