• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Tag Ideas

DJayhawk

I need some help with some Bag Tag idea for the KCFDC. We are attempting to get these going again this year.

Here is what I have so far:

Aluminum Bottle Opener: Pros: Cheap, Unique; Cons: Too Small

Steel Round Tags: Pros: Stainless STeel; Cons Expensive $4.50 each.

Plastic White Tags: Pros: Cheap, Lots of options for logos; Cons No way to individually number them.

So what does your club use? Any thoughts suggestions, pictures anything to help me out.

TIA
-Dennis

Bearclaws Disc Golf Association

bear keychain figurines w/ #s in whiteout

the tags around my parts are typically just a lamenated piece of paper with #'s and such. im guessing that they were cheap as hell to make

Weebl said:
Get the plastic ones, and engrave numbers in them.

What do you use to engrave them with? Do you have a picture of how one looks completed?

hobby stores sell engravers for less than 20$ theyre great for marking personal property in case its stolen so it can be recovered and alot of other stuff, they can mark anything plastic, wood or metal

Here is a pic of a tag I had last year from the MHDGC bag tag. I love these and they are worth the extra money we pay in dues, (it's 20$ to join our club, that year we got a sticker and a towel as well as the tag, this year we got a new designed tag and a really nice 32oz water bottle). And we have a massive last of the year tag match on Dec31 and keep which ever tag we get, then on teh 1st of January have new designed ones and a first tag match of the year.
The others in the picutre are Trophy tags. When Mile High Disc Golf Club does a tournament they give out Trophy Tags.

The gold one is a BADCO (aka Denver Disc Golf) Tag. IT's really heavy gold plated Copper medalion. Blue painted ones are the Ams, and the PRos have theirs Painted in RED.

Laser Etched, Aluminum, pretty sure it's aluminum, doens't feel as heavy as stainless steel does.

bagtags5mt.jpg

Thanks Fritz for snapping a pic for me. I was wondering what the MHDC Tag challenge tags looked like. I saw the Winter Warrior one for this year an thought it was just an awesome design.

Thanks, and yes you will definately hear me coming. I've added 3 more tags, 2 trophy tags from Ice Bowl and the new 2006 Tag. :lol: So I really jingle now :p

I'd definately go with the added cost for a nice tag and I did find out the tags are 304 Stainless.

i only have the 2006 tag, and that bouncing off the zipper can occasionally bother me, half the time its tucked into the pocket.

Latest posts