• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Bar Stamp Buzz, 11X Champion Firebird, 1X Champion Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom1991

Bar Stamp Buzzz: 9/10, not sure of the weight. $50

11X KC Champion Firebird: 7/10, not sure of weight. Rim and plate are in great throwing shape, clear with rainbow stamp (slightly worn off stamp). $30

1X Barry Champion Beast: 9.5/10, green, not sure of weight. Nearly brand new. $20

Shipping is $5 each

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 145
  • beast.jpg
    beast.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 153
  • fb.jpg
    fb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 159
Lower Price on the BS BUZZZ, new discs available!!!

I've lowered the price to $45 obo on the BS Buzzz tooled Buzzz, and $25 OBO on the 11X Champion Firebird (shipping is included). I understand that people might be weary of buying from a newcomer to this site, so I will make sure to provide detailed shipping info (tracking number, date/time shipped) to put those minds at ease. I also have a few more discs that are available.

11X yellow candy pro firebird (not sure of weight) 7/10, scratches and stamp wearing off. Disc is still in awesome throwing shape. $18 firm

11X Champion Teebird (Factory second): 8/10, I can't seem to find the defect in this disc, i've thrown it a few times and it flies great. Few scratches on the disc plate, stamp worn off a little bit. $23 OBO.

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 64
  • championteebird.jpg
    championteebird.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 62
  • yellowproFIREBIRD.jpg
    yellowproFIREBIRD.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 72
I understand the weights are important, ive been playing this game for 15 years. I would've included the weights had they been on the disc or if I had a scale. Ive provided detailed description of the discs and for those who have serious interest, I will make a conserted effort tofind the weight.

I Got a scale, and here are the exact weights of the discs:

Bar Stamp Buzzz: 175.5 g
11X Firebird: 174 g
11X Teebird: 171.5 g
Candy Pro Firebird: 169

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts