• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Barbasol chicken....mmmmmmm!!!

blazerico

Eagle Member
So I recently tried my hand at the shaving cream method of dying and had pretty good results. The next day, I used the same bowl in which I created my SC mixture to marinate some chicken. I thought the bowl was clean and didn't perform my typical smell test to verify cleanliness. After a couple of hours, I grilled the chicken, but didn't eat any of it. (I usually cook a bunch of stuff on Sunday to eat for lunch during the week). Two days later, I'm eating lunch and tasted something that was a little off..... it finally dawned on me what the added flavor was....Barbasol! It was a faint flavor and actually wasn't completly terrible so I haven't thrown any of it out. Hopefully I'm not poisoning myself. I should have known better, since I used to be a professional chef....oh well. Guess I have to dedicate a bowl to SC.

That Barbasol smell lasts forever. I have discs that I dyed months ago and have played numerous rounds in the mud with, and they still smell like a Mississippi pimp. I'd probably still eat the chicken too though. Did you use the menthol or regular scented? Hot sauce or cilantro may work to smooth out the shaving cream taste depending on which you used.

That Barbasol smell lasts forever. I have discs that I dyed months ago and have played numerous rounds in the mud with, and they still smell like a Mississippi pimp. I'd probably still eat the chicken too though. Did you use the menthol or regular scented? Hot sauce or cilantro may work to smooth out the shaving cream taste depending on which you used.

MS pimp I love it!

Red and white striped can, so regular I guess. I'm making quesadillas tonight, so the salsa should dominate and all will be okay.

Maybe an old pop art advertising style, with a pimp spraying barbasol into his hand saying "Smells like a mississipi pimp"

Once my brother used head cleaner(ie. alcohol) instead of visine--while driving! Needless to say, his red eye problem did not go away.