• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, June 1st-3rd, 2012

Courses for the Ohio v. Michigan Meet: (Please pick your top two, and only two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be down for a doubles round for sure, it's always a good time. Maybe like doubles at Black Locust after the team event? Another option is to do the doubles Sunday after the singles round, but I don't know how many people will be left, or need to leave early or whatever.

I have a few side games that I would like to run as well. Definitely going to do an ace pot this time, I was thinking start it on Friday or Saturday when we do the official first round and run it through the weekend until someone hits an ace. The only thing I'm wondering is what to do with the money if no one hits an ace. Most clubs just roll it over to the next event, but the next event would probably be the Ohio meet is September or the next time we do this, which would be next June most likely (On Ohio turf next time of course). Any suggestions or ideas on that would be great. I mean we could always keep it for the next event, we could also maybe do like tickets, each time you buy into the ace pot you get a ticket and you could bring your tickets back at the end for a refund if no one gets an ace. We could find something to donate the money to a course, club, or something along those lines, just let me know what you all think.

A couple of other side games would be cool too, just haven't decide on which we should do yet.
I would raffle it off on the last day.

I believe they go up to 3xl, but they are $2 more of 2XL and $3 more for 3XL. That was the prices from last year, for the tshirts, don't know if it will be different this year or for the Polo shirts if we go that route.

Will do. Once we get all of the items nailed down, I'll probably PM some order form type messages to everyone that is confirmed and go from there.

We have had one person so far pay a ball park amount, and when we get the actual price we would handle the couple dollars later. So if you want to that would be fine.

i suppose i should get a payment in asap to get choice of colors, huh? is your email/paypal still the same RTS?

I thought you were saying you got in before me :eek:

Woodpecker's prolly ahead of me since she's helping organize.

Guess what??

see post #39 this thread -->
New Course at Brighton State Rec Area
Just got off the phone with a key member of A3 Disc Golf club, and they've already gpt the course mapped out. Tomorrow's the first day of clearing out underbrush, thorny crap, and whatnot. I'm so there... I'm so stoked to be involved! :thmbup:

Shooting for a June openeing... doubt baskets will be for the Battle for the Border, but maybe you'll be able to check things out when you're there. Give ya'll a reason to come back for some more Pure Michigan!

Scarlet and Grey Polos!
i have enough toilet paper at the house!! :clap::cool:

lulz! Oh yeah, nice color combo on the smilies!

Last edited:
see post #39 this thread -->
New Course at Brighton State Rec Area
Just got off the phone with a key member of A3 Disc Golf club, and they've already gpt the course mapped out. Tomorrow's the first day of clearing out underbrush, thorny crap, and whatnot. I'm so there... I'm so stoked to be involved! :thmbup:

Shooting for a June openeing... doubt baskets will be for the Battle for the Border, but maybe you'll be able to check things out when you're there. Give ya'll a reason to come back for some more Pure Michigan!

lulz! Oh yeah, nice color combo on the smilies!

Yellow and Powder Blue? Is that the colors for the Men's Synchronized Swimming team?