• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver State Fling 2016

treehorn

Birdie Member
Does anyone have some sort of idea when the AM draw gets done for the Beaver State Fling.

Registration is now closed and just wondering when this will take place.

We have over 550 names in the lottery, so I expect to spend tonight going through all of the entries and eliminating all of the duplicate entries. I should be able to publish the invite list at some point in the next few days. I will follow that up with the extensive wait list.

Bummer, neither the wife or I made the cut.
Now all I can do is hope one of us is high on the wait list.

Something is VERY fishy with the MG1 division. Looks like it wasn't really random draw, but rather based on PDGA #....

Based on the TDs post, it looks like a mistake was made in the sorting and it has been corrected. Everybody loves a conspiracy and wants to point fingers.

Based on the TDs post, it looks like a mistake was made in the sorting and it has been corrected. Everybody loves a conspiracy and wants to point fingers.

While the waitlist was sorted, I still wonder if the original list of folks who got invite wasn't also sorted. All of them except 1 have PDGA #s lower than the whole waitlist. Makes you go hmmm....

That said, you can't take a spot away from a guy who's already paid up.

Got in and signed up. Stoked to play this event and see some Northwest golf.

If your name was picked in the am lottery, and you haven't already signed up, it's now too late.
Now us wait listers wait.

Latest posts