• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Belch'n Turkey (Chattanooga)

KYdischippy

Birdie Member
Hey all, I'm lining up the upcoming tournaments I'd like to travel to, and the Belch'n Turkey looks cool. I can't really find much info on it though. Anyone (Chatt boys) have any info or links?

The Belchin' Turkey is a MUST play! It's up on the PDGA site but registration is not open yet. It fills every year so get in early! There is a Facebook page for the Belchin turkey IX from last year and I'm sure there will be another one this year. Here is a link to the area DG Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/104683106349157/

We have a new par 65 course here in Chattonooga. The concrete tee pads go in next week!

Last edited:
Sinks. Is a great course and they always put on a. Great tournament. It will fill.

I was in Chattonooga over the summer and can vouch that the Sinks is a fun course. Is the new course on this site yet, link?

Cool, I check PDGA everyday looking for registration for that and the Nat's Halloween in Bowling Green (registration is open for that). I love Chattanooga and can't wait to get back, especially to play the Belch'n. I read last year it was The Sinks and a temp course. Will it be this setup or will the new course be used this year? Super stoked to play this!

You should add the Pumpkin Shootout in Evansville, IN to your list of "must plays".

Cool, I check PDGA everyday looking for registration for that and the Nat's Halloween in Bowling Green (registration is open for that). I love Chattanooga and can't wait to get back, especially to play the Belch'n. I read last year it was The Sinks and a temp course. Will it be this setup or will the new course be used this year? Super stoked to play this!

You should add the Pumpkin Shootout in Evansville, IN to your list of "must plays".

Ya, I've been told that by the local shop owner. He said it's a blast. I'm trying to keep it to 1 tourney a month this year, but next year I think I'll try to add a few more to the list.

Everyone is trying to convince the TD to include Camp Jordan. Scott thinks the rounds will be too long since daylight will be in short supply by then.

The temp course last year was awesome. I'm hoping to be somewhat nearby again this year from Ohio and I'd love to play again.

From the information on the web it looks like the same courses as last year.
Here is the Chattanooga disc golf Forum.
The Belchin' Turkey Facebook page is Here! Check out last years pics!

Registrations are coming in fast... don't be left out! 144 player limit.

I don't know how AM payout will be done this year, but last year different vendors where there to choose from! They had new plastic, old plastic, collector plastic, shirts, hat, stools ect... Innova, Discraft, Vibram...

In short... a large assortment to choose from!

So where is the Chickamauga Dam temp course at for this tourney? Is it there at the TVA by the dam or what?

you are correct... The course is in the rec area on the right as you start across the dam. I'll see if i can get a link to the layout.

The Dam Course
picture.php

Hole info
picture.php

Thanks for the info. I'm driving in Saturday morning so I want to have the courses marked in the GPS beforehand since I won't have time to explore beforehand. A larger image would be great as well if possible, I'd like to start prepping for the holes.

Had a great time at the turkey today! Free IPA at the players party and during Payout! Just wished the course would have be more forgiving... felt no Love.

Latest posts