• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bigger Discraft bag

Detheos

I currently have a DIY bag, but have started to look into actual disc golf bags for a future purchase. I have seen a lot but I was surprised to see that Discrafts biggest bag only holds 15 discs. Have their be any rumors on a bigger bag or a backpack style bag from them? Seems odd that one of the bigger companies doesn't have a bigger bag.

It's just a matter of time before DC and Innova are selling backpacks at big box stores for ~100 bucks.

I highly doubt that Innova and Discraft would jump on the big bag bandwagon. I doubt they would sell that much compared to what they could of sold if they would have produced them 5 or 6 years ago.

I've never put much thought into discraft's lack of bag selection...

Not even a competition bag equivalent sized bag.

Buy an Innova Comp and sew a Discraft patch over the Innova logo.

Infinite Discs has a nice bigger bag. Good layout and great price. $40 if I remember right, $53 with quads

I can understand not getting into the backpack market yet, but Discraft didn't even have one that can hold 20+ in the main compartment.