• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Biggest backpack style bag?

Do you only care about disc storage? The Golf Mahal probably holds the most discs of that style bag, others have more storage for other things besides discs.

If we weren't talking backpack style I would say the Voodoo Zulu fits the most in the main section. Zulu and some quads could work. Didn't Feldberg keep something like 50 discs in his Zulu before he switched to the Spinal Tap?

If we weren't talking backpack style I would say the Voodoo Zulu fits the most in the main section. Zulu and some quads could work. Didn't Feldberg keep something like 50 discs in his Zulu before he switched to the Spinal Tap?

Yeah! Take a look at some tourney footage and you'll see that he has about 4000 discs in his bag. 3994 of them were Destroyers…..true story!

Ricos bag from No Excuses has to be the biggest. eva.

Voodoo spinal tap or pro discus backpack bag.

Mahal and Prodiscus bag hold way more than a spinal tap.

Just concerned about # of discs and comfort go Mahal
Want alot of discs and other gear too plus great color choice go Prodiscus

Latest posts