• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blackberry App - Scorecard

aggreen

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Anyone use any of the golf BB apps available for a scorecard. Downloaded a couple of demos and not exactly what I am looking for...just a simple stroke counter and multi-player mode. If it can keep courses, that is great, but not needed. Have a BB Curve 8330. Thanks for any suggestions.

i used the links scorecard, when i had my BB...It worked great for me, kept courses, saved rounds, number of putts...and avg score stat chart....the only problem i had with it is that its only for a single person....but they might have made a new version by now... its a great app though, you should try it out

btw its made for ball golf but most scorecard apps you find are so no bigee
heres the link to it, it says 9.99 on the site but i found mine for free somewhere(cant remember now) but if you look around a bit you'll find one for free

http://pdagamesoft.com/BlackBerry/Links-Scorecard-(BlackBerry)

Last edited:
thanks for the post - been looking through crackberry as well. I was about to download a simple spreadsheet app - just to track. Thanks for the direction.

Is the blackberry windows mobile? If it is check out intelligolf...its got a mobile version that will sync with your pc version. PM me and I'll tell you where to get it.

I just made one off a suggestion from this thread.

This seems to work for basic stuff.
GridMagic for BlackBerry - Excel Compatible BlackBerry Spreadsheet
Just create a sheet and its pretty light weight. works great for me. Allows you to use formulas to total the score. all i really wanted. install from here on phone http://www.simprit.com/wap.wml . After you install you can just go to about and on the register, choose convert to community edition. its free.

Here is a link to the excel file I created.

I won't get a chance to test it until Sunday.

Anyone use any of the golf BB apps available for a scorecard. Downloaded a couple of demos and not exactly what I am looking for...just a simple stroke counter and multi-player mode. If it can keep courses, that is great, but not needed. Have a BB Curve 8330. Thanks for any suggestions.

I read an article that the PGA Tour app was coming to the BB OS10 World but I don't know when. I would think they would want it in the BB World before the launch here in the USA. As long as that app makes it, I am a happy camper.

I read an article that the PGA Tour app was coming to the BB OS10 World but I don't know when. I would think they would want it in the BB World before the launch here in the USA. As long as that app makes it, I am a happy camper.

Holy necromancy, Batman.

And blackberries are still a thing?

Pfft. I keep score on my trusty Palm pilot. Blackberries are waaaay too fancy

I actually DID keep score on a Sony Clie'! It had a pretty cool spreadsheet app included.

I know about the Hammer, but not aware of a disc called the Chisel. And no idea why you'd carry either in a cup holder ;)

I know you're all fooling around, but I rarely use DGCR or Udisc. Birdie beads, maaaan.

Latest posts