• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Ape

Doelman

Has anyone thrown one yet? I have a 175g champ ape I can FH 375 ft on a tight line and a 174g star boss I can FH 425 ft on a huge flex shot, I would like to find the distance I get with the boss on a tighter line, I just can't power up anything less stable than a Boss or it turns and burns.

I have a blizzard ape, but I haven't thrown it yet... As far as flipping anything less stable than a boss, thats a form issue... Work on your form, and you can get much bigger d with less stable plastic

I just got one, and have played maybe three rounds with it so far. It flies like my 175 Apes I have, but I haven't tried to throw it forehand at all.

I have too much wrist snap which is causing an obnoxious amount of OAT, old baseball habits. I'm just a rec player and as long as I can take my friend's money I'm happy lol, I don't really care to try to fix the issue, I enjoy the heck out of the sport as is.