• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bottom of palm disc alignment: middle vs ball of palm

Sheep, I appreciate the video but I think there are some inaccuracies. It appears to assume a neutral wrist angle when throwing which I don't think is how anyone throws. I do like how you tie grip angle to a person's swing plane and angles to optimize the grip for that person. I throw with an ulnar deviation (coffee pour) and slight supination (at least that's what I feel during the swing up until the tendon bounce).
Pretty sure I specifically talked about this and that you still have to push the wrist down.

So, you either didn't watch the video and listen, or you tuned out as soon as I made a statement about pouring the coffee.

For arguments sake, I'm going to just reply here and not read the rest of your message after that.

Pretty sure I specifically talked about this and that you still have to push the wrist down.

So, you either didn't watch the video and listen, or you tuned out as soon as I made a statement about pouring the coffee.

For arguments sake, I'm going to just reply here and not read the rest of your message after that.
I was referring to the way you talk about and demonstrate wrist deflection impacting nose angle relative to swing path at 2:10ish. Perhaps you were exaggerating to make a point, but in any case, this is a very passive aggressive and childish way to engage with someone.