• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

Read the interview again...he probably wouldn't be my best bud if I knew him, but just not seeing what makes him a db.

For some perspective, here's a comparison with Climo's 1995 performance. Bradley will have played at least 12 more events than Climo did in 1995. Bradley will end up with around a 65% win percentage compared with Climo's 82% in 1995 when he won 23 out of 28 events including Worlds. Bradley won 19 of his first 28 events in 2012 by comparison.

Glad he lives in Texas, db like that wouldn't last long around here.

Cause all of the classy folks in your region are so anti-db, they would skin him alive?

How did that expression go? Was it, "Pot, meet kettle"

Just from reading the interview, he sounds like the disc golf version of Sheldon Cooper...

Not giving high-fives and handshakes? fine in my book. There's no obligation to touch anyone ever.

Missing a putt on purpose? fine in my book. There's no obligation to win.

Drinking a beer while in competition? unless alcohol is a performance-enhancing supplement now, that's fine in my book. I see no reason it needs to be outlawed in tournament play unless we're talking about getting drunk. The stigma attached to drinking in public is a result of fools acting belligerent. If we outlaw alcohol for this reason, we should also outlaw country music. I can't stand people when they listen to country music.

Saying "I'm only here to take your money" or walking off the course in a hissy fit, THAT qualifies as DB.

(Referencing my earlier youtube link)

Anyone have a link to the video of The Players Cup. I understand that on the last hole, he threw his towel into the basket and refused to remove it so that Nikko could hole out.

F*$# this fool. He came to the 2011 Santa Maria open and was kicking his water bottle around on the course cause he was playing like ****. So when the player meeting was underway I was talking to a friend by him and said "Only bitches kick their water bottle around the course when they play bad." I was hoping for him to say something but like the chump he is he didn't. Would have left him crying in his car like he was last time when Steve Rico put him in check

Some people think that respect must be earned.

Some people think that it is disrespect that must be earned.

I did thoroughly enjoy it when he got arrested for a DUI when he was here for The Memorial a couple years ago. Karma.

I feel like someone should stomp... actually nvm I'll keep the rest to myself. He seems uncool.

Not forgetting just not including things that could be considered like tier, strength of competition, size of field, familiarity with the courses, etc.

^^but, he's there to take their money... why would he throw the match?
DSCJNKY