• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

What up ZAMson?? Nice ions
not to further the circlejerg of austinites here but

WHATUP LEADPIPE!

Lemme tell you about this guy.
  1. the 1990s
  2. Funniest dude in Austin disc golf
  3. I inherited my title of "Hardest Working Dude in Frisbee" when he retired
  4. Best attitude of all time at DN, gone but not forgotten

not to further the circlejerg of austinites here but

WHATUP LEADPIPE!

Lemme tell you about this guy.
  1. the 1990s
  2. Funniest dude in Austin disc golf
  3. I inherited my title of "Hardest Working Dude in Frisbee" when he retired
  4. Best attitude of all time at DN, gone but not forgotten

5. He owns Bradley in doubles

I hear a lot of pro players saying this. What is it that the DFW course are missing or it the terrain?

I got to visit DFW earlier this year and played 10 courses...with the exception of Zboaz was pretty disappointed (veterans was ok). Partially due to the terrain obviously, also the lack of golf holes, so many par3s and the "par 4s" were just long holes if memory serves me right, almost no thinking/strategy is ever needed.

also was anyone else extremely disappointed when Vibram offered brad a sponsorship? That any company would sponsor a player who is well known for being such a douchebag makes me sad

What is it like being the Big db, tb and ass clown around the block?

It gives me something to read about when I'm home. What do you have to offer me?

I played with Brad at the VPO this year:thmbup: I remember the entire card haveing way to much fun laughing and remember him being easy to approach and he had a sence of humor. Sorry everyone did not get to enjoy the Brad I know:confused: People change dont hold grudges life is to short.

Brad spent some time in Knoxville last year. I got to play a few rounds with him and putt for a hour or so in Big Andy's back yard. He's a prick, but a lovable prick. Dude has a good heart and puts so much pressure on his self to play well, he snaps sometimes. I can understand that.

He needs some more self control on the course, but I'd give him some of mine if he would give me some of the skill he has obtained. He's one hell of a golfer. Everyone learns life lessons at different times. I'm not justifying his actions, but he really is a good guy 90% of the time.

-Chris A

This thread is a riot to me. gotta love the "I'll hide behind my computer using a fake name" a-hole nature of these posts. Still baffles my mind how rude people are on the internet.

Brad, you are welcome to come to Indianapolis and play in our tournaments, leagues, or casual rounds anytime. I'll show a 1030+ rated player around the courses whenever. I pass judgement on people only after meeting them.

This thread is a riot to me. gotta love the "I'll hide behind my computer using a fake name" a-hole nature of these posts. Still baffles my mind how rude people are on the internet.

Brad, you are welcome to come to Indianapolis and play in our tournaments, leagues, or casual rounds anytime. I'll show a 1030+ rated player around the courses whenever. I pass judgement on people only after meeting them.

+1 :thmbup: Very well said Wake.

Sure, I like to meet people before I make up my mind about them but you cannot deny the way he has acted at tournaments, acted in videos, the way he answered some of his PDGA interview questions, and the way he has acted in this thread.

I must admit this Bradley Williams has changed my opinion of him a little bit. It was easy to jump on and hate him based on the interview and negative YouTube videos but he kind of reminds me of my older brother: A complete dick and all business when competing , all heart and a decent human off the course.

Congrats on the wins this year Brad.

Cmon bradley. Where is your ambiguous, melodramatic sponsor-renouncing post? Don't forget to say "big things coming in 2013."

Attention ladies and dudes. I will be making some big changes in the year of our father 2013.

I'm changing my mini marker. Also, I will be using micro fiber towels rather than traditional Egyptian cotton.

That is all.

Enjoy the tradition of Christ.

Attention ladies and dudes. I will be making some big changes in the year of our father 2013.

I'm changing my mini marker. Also, I will be using micro fiber towels rather than traditional Egyptian cotton.

Are you kidding me? Switching to micro fiber? That is the craziest thing I have ever heard.