• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

I won today. Thanks for the love and support. Our disc community is amazing.

This reminds me of when Barry Bonds broke the HR records. I see an asterisk in your future, BB.

I heard there is a new disc golf company being announced this weekend. Have you been invited to join the team?

I wore that because of a bet the night before. Also to scare away rattle snakes. Which on hole 7 we encountered.

wow, lots of internet balls in this forum. The guy, like him or not, came on and was fielding questions, trying to be a part of things, and all you did was trash him?

Congrats on your win. Tough to compare eras of disc golf, but winning 24 tournaments in a year, is pretty crazy good.

Congrats on the wins, Bradley Williams. With great power comes great responsibility... Or, since you referenced God in a previous post: "But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." I prefer the first one, though. And specifically from Spider-Man.

Last edited:
I was only pretend trashing him. I really like the fella. We high five all the time. :hfive:

Latest posts