• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

landfill anyone?

No way. This has been amazingly entertaining.

Personally, I refuse to trash anyone I've never met personally and furthermore, my mom told me more than a few times that if I don't have anything good to say about someone, don't say anything. It is too bad more than a few people on this board don't adhere to that saying.

The Lord tests us in many ways. I'm proving that I can do good, even though I have chosen the fabric of Satan.

In Gods name, who wants some Roc3's?

Tithing shall absolve thee of thy textile related sins. Send me thy Roc3's and all shall be forgiven.

Love him, hate him or be indifferent, he can throw plastic really well. Not to mention that this video made me laugh quite a bit.

That was actually hilarious. "Trucker on the road for weeks, and gotta get home. Archon" LOL That was nice.

This could be a jumping off point for the world of disc golf. We need more theater! Let's have Brad run with the bad-boy attitude and start giving Ted DeBiase or Mr Perfect-style entrances before tournaments.

This could be a jumping off point for the world of disc golf. We need more theater! Let's have Brad run with the bad-boy attitude and start giving Ted DeBiase or Mr Perfect-style entrances before tournaments.

It's working for a relatively pedestrian Chael Sonnen. 3 title shots in 2 years and the largest ppv #'s in that time. It's all about the money right?

I thought Devan Owens went to Prodiscus, not Legacy. And I think Miles Seaborn is with Dynamic Discs now, FYI.

Devan Owens is dual sponsored by both Legacy and ProDiscus

Brad, It looks like I left Austin before you started playing. So I don't think we've ever met.

Who helped you take your game to such a high level?

Hi. People I learned from- Mike suida, Ian Hovey, and local players. I watched Youtube of Climo and Jenkins before going out to the field. I spent the majority of my time playing solo, helped me concentrate on myself.