• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams CAUGHT ON FILM!!!!

I saw a commercial for "The Miz" and it reminded me of the Bradley Williams hate.
People act like they hate his self absorbed persona, but they still click this thread hoping he is here saying something interesting.
There are people who like the altruistic athletes, but there is always a huge fan base for the bad boys that people love to hate.

Very glad this got posted...speaking of good sportsmanship..."jenb" won Advanced Women and gave up $90 of payout to the next person so more girls could receive payout. :thmbup:

Very glad this got posted...speaking of good sportsmanship..."jenb" won Advanced Women and gave up $90 of payout to the next person so more girls could receive payout. :thmbup:

I'm glad to see proof that her back is better.

Biggest and best news posted on DGCR in weeks.

Latest posts