• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams CAUGHT ON FILM!!!!

Why aren't you coming Matt? Not enough payout?

You come I'll give you those two MRV's you liked that I got from Nikko haha. That's gotta be worth a tank of gas.

There is added cash. Not sure how much but heard a rumor that its $10000, but all to the ams.

You going to be at any B-tiers this year?....or at least some added cash C-tiers?

I mean those are the only ones where it is worth hanging out with you! :D

Matt. I play for the thrill of competition. So, I'll be at many events this year. I'm not sure why you dislike small payouts. Ha

Matt. I play for the thrill of competition. So, I'll be at many events this year. I'm not sure why you dislike small payouts. Ha

Because I am broke!...and c-tiers aren't usually very thrilling to me. Also c-tiers negatively impact or Discraft Team Rankings.

The true question is: do "you play the game to win"?

Because I am broke!...and c-tiers aren't usually very thrilling to me. Also c-tiers negatively impact or Discraft Team Rankings.

The true question is: do "you play the game to win"?

I play for competition. I also play for pleasure. I enjoy playing the most when I play well. When I play well at C-tiers, I have a winning record.

You could show up. But, Discraft dislikes Sugarlands events I guess. Ha

You better sign up for the tourney if you haven't already cause they just updated the registration page and there are 67 people registered. I heard there was a cap around 76.

You better sign up for the tourney if you haven't already cause they just updated the registration page and there are 67 people registered. I heard there was a cap around 76.

I've been trying to contact Andi. No luck yet.

Brad, what Vibram discs do you throw? Why do you throw them? What's it like being on their team?

Brad, what Vibram discs do you throw? Why do you throw them? What's it like being on their team?

Hello. I throw the sole and Vp. I throw them because they are useful and were sent to me by Vibram for free. I didn't make the team for 2013. My reputation wasnt good enough. Haha

Latest posts