• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bradley Williams suspension reduced

Isn't a DUI a felony? I'm guessing there are thousands of members with one on their records. Can't wait to watch the page count of the suspension report climb to record numbers.

First two DUIs are misdemeanors, 3rd is a felony. At least that's how it is in Iowa.

The last person I know to get one was in KY, and it was a felony for him. Guess it's a state decision.

The last person I know to get one was in KY, and it was a felony for him. Guess it's a state decision.

Felony designation for a DUI is based on the amount your BAC is over the limit, and if you are a repeat offender. In New York, anything twice the limit or higher is an automatic felony.

Isn't a DUI a felony? I'm guessing there are thousands of members with one on their records. Can't wait to watch the page count of the suspension report climb to record numbers.

Don't know about that, but there are a number that have been charged with felony possession of controlled substances.

Only habitual DWI (4th DWI in last 10 years) is a felony in NC. But the most serious misdemeanor sentences for DWI can carry 32 months in prison.