• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dear Paul

Protests for the win. I bet Paul bought a Kaepernick jersey this past month.

I talked to a bunch of local pros and we have decided to boycott out of state (does not include neighboring states) C-tiers until we get more transparency. Even though Paul caved in, we will not.

Who else is with us?

I'm in

What are the ins and outs we are missing?
(Wouldn't these points be valid concerning a protest?)

He sounds like a little girl in high school who says
"I know somebody who likes you, but I'm not gonna tell you"....

Spill the beans man...

He's not telling us. After all, he's campaigning for transparency.

I'm boycotting watching Mcbeth till he explains the ins and outs of his boycott.

Dear Paul,

In a show of solidarity concerning the transparency of boycotts, I'm transparently boycotting all chick flicks, please join me in this endeavor to bring transparency to transparent organizations, and transparent processes, to be transparently transparent.

You don't have all the info on this, but trust me. I do.

RD

Last edited:
Is this position in writing somewhere?

http://bfy.tw/7hgl

;) ;)

So Paul protests for lack of transparency. Says there's not enough info out there on the disciplinary process, when in fact it was there all along.
The PDGA responds by spoon feeding Paul a copy/pasted version.
Paul rescinds his protest, admitting that what he originally protested for, was already there.

:doh:

That's a really cynical way to phrase it, and it skips a step. Let me help:

1. Paul Protests for lack of transparency

2. PDGA...eventually...releases a generalized statement about protocol, but does not really offer any transparency on the situation itself.

3. DGPT leverages this issue to express its frustration over relationship with the PDGA, citing discipline, but emphasizing other issues.

4. Paul recognizes that some communication is a step in the right direction, a first step towards a better relationship by the PDGA, and agrees to end holdout as a reciprocal gesture.

http://bfy.tw/7hgl

;) ;)

That's a really cynical way to phrase it, and it skips a step. Let me help:

1. Paul Protests for lack of transparency

2. PDGA...eventually...releases a generalized statement about protocol, but does not really offer any transparency on the situation itself.

3. DGPT leverages this issue to express its frustration over relationship with the PDGA, citing discipline, but emphasizing other issues.

4. Paul recognizes that some communication is a step in the right direction, a first step towards a better relationship by the PDGA, and agrees to end holdout as a reciprocal gesture.
My opinion on the matter didn't need any help. Thanks anyways.

Those rose colored glasses are warping your view of reality.

I didn't find anything of merit when I googled ins and outs of the pdga though......

Except that the PDGA shouldn't have needed to release a statement about the protocol.

If he had bothered to take, what--maybe three minute, to go to PDGA.com and searched for "disciplinary process," he would have found the MORE than enough info to satisfy his "concerns."

Then again, given his OB rules screw-ups at Worlds and Ledgestone, maybe reading isn't his strong suit?

If he had bothered to take, what--maybe three minute, to go to PDGA.com and searched for "disciplinary process," he would have found the MORE than enough info to satisfy his "concerns."
His original protest was for "more transparency and compassion".

His statement rescinding the protest read a bit like a politician backpeddling.

McBackpeddle? :D