• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Breweries and disc golf

RUSSELL

* Ace Member *
any other breweries explicitly mention disc golf on their labels like Pisgah Brewing Co., Black Mountain, N.C.?

"Adhering to the strict philosophy of the Pisgah brewers this Pale Ale is crafted just miles down-stream from America's most precious watershed using the finest malts and whole hops packaged in a can for your portable potable pleasure. Whether camping, canoeing, swimming, or disc golfing, enjoy the whole outdoors never leaving your favorite craft brew behind."

2014-08-10233542_zps336d706e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014-08-10233741_zpse6396e2c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fiddlehead, a small Vermont brewery is owned by a disc golfer. He's releasing a special double IPA at the Green Mountain Championship (A-Tier) and will be featuring DG themed artwork on the cans.

It's not on the packaging, but Red Hook and Leinenkugel have both had DG mentions on FB.

Funny, have had the Pisgah Pale on tap, but never saw the cans, pretty cool, though if I want a brew for golfing, around here Farmer Ted's Cream Ale (brewed in Morganton and now Asheville) is the king.

Fiddlehead, a small Vermont brewery is owned by a disc golfer. He's releasing a special double IPA at the Green Mountain Championship (A-Tier) and will be featuring DG themed artwork on the cans.

It's not on the packaging, but Red Hook and Leinenkugel have both had DG mentions on FB.

How do I get a 6 pack of these? I wonder if they will ship me some.

The Terrapin brewery in Athens, GA has custom Rocs stamped with their logo in the gift shop and a few baskets outside in the music/drinking area. We went their because it's my favorite beer and I must say that their inclusion of disc golf just helped to solidify them as my favorite! :)

http://terrapinbeer.com/

They don't distribute outside of VT. And these may only be available at their Music and Microbrew event at the A-Tier.

So how much is it going to cost me for you to send me a 6 pack of these dg themed beer cans?

Full beer cans of course!

I've got a couple discs with New Belgium stamps, like this:

$_35.JPG

Latest posts