• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Brown Deer Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

damando

I have two original Brown Deer Discs for sale. One is "White" and the other one is "Purple". I am asking for a $100.00/ but would consider less due to our recession. Please consider these as Collector discs and not Throwing. I am not sure but I believe these are no longer made. Both have what I would call Raised lettering (not in-printed).The white one does have my old GLDG number printed on the back.Made by Innova champion more of a Putting type of disc. The purple has no writing on it and is also from Made by Innova champion. Has a faded 179 ink near the middle (could be the weight though not sure) More of a distance thrower than a putter. Both have a Picture of two deer Silhouettes with the words BROWN DEER DISC GOLF-MILWAUKEE COUNTY PARK SYSTEM.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
someone's going to do it ... might as well be me ...

RULES
1) No "Feeler" threads. ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer".

what mold..? aviars..?

Also, if you could please post more information. How the discs feel (firm, soft), what year they were made (or your best guess), etc. Is there any tooling on the bottom?

Any additional information (INCLUDING PRICE) is appreciated.

Very old and nice Aviars I'm assuming. Kfreddy is already on it, but got some Sheboygan guys interested for sure.

What makes these so "rare" I have 2 aviars from the BDO of this year, same stamp....

Yea ima agree, there not from this years tournament because the stamps are a little different, but yea what are the marking on the bottom of the disc. Like could you post photos of the bottom of them possibly

Here are the back sides. The white one has my GLDG # on it and the purple one has nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 87
Probably beadless - Aviars in the 80's had no beads

Status
Not open for further replies.