• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Burn the Turkey III Tolland CT. November 27, 2009

Mr. Wick

* Ace Member *
Yes it's time again for a Tournament in Tolland, CT.
Cross Farms DG brings back - Burn the Turkey (III)
This years tourney will also be a fundraiser for the course as we are slowly but steadily adding flypads.

This years format is as such:

9:00 Start, 8:45 players meeting.
First round doubles, second round solo. Cumulative score is added to decide winners.
Signups are taken as doubles pairs. If you can't find a partner, we will pair people randomly.
Entry fee is $30 per person with $5 going to the course. Fees collected on the day of the event
Payouts are all in cash. Places paid based on number of entrants divided by 4 (or top 1/4 payout)
We will play 21 holes per round. 3 new holes will be added before each round.
3 divisions available - pro, am, womens. More or less depending on turnout. Event is unlikely to sell out, so come one, come all. Walk ins are completely do-able

This is a potluck event or you can go out for lunch. There are several nearby locations. Bringing grills and beverages is encouraged. I would like to get a tentative signup for a sense of numbers (here) and if you would like to tell me what food item you will be bringing, then we can have an organized (sort of) pot luck. I will bring some delicious beverages.
After party at: (Bayers?????) TBD

Latest posts