• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buying a plotter 4 dyeing any recommendation

InfiniteSight

I have a bunch of designs too curvy to exacto. Looking to buy a plotter. Any recommendations in size, brand, links to sites. Any brands not recommended. Also wondering if anyone know the best place to get vinyl for cheap.

Thanks

infinitesight.net

If its just that the designs are too curvy, I would suggest looking into an 360 swivel xacto knife. I know i'm not you, but I can't justify forkin out that kind of money on a plotter to casually dye discs. I use the swivel with alot of success and it even increases the speed that your able to cut you own stuff.
But.. I'm also a stickler for cutting all my own designs anyway, I feel as if it creates more of a sense of accomplishment for me as well as more pride in my work.

Jermy

If its just that the designs are too curvy, I would suggest looking into an 360 swivel xacto knife. I know i'm not you, but I can't justify forkin out that kind of money on a plotter to casually dye discs. I use the swivel with alot of success and it even increases the speed that your able to cut you own stuff.
But.. I'm also a stickler for cutting all my own designs anyway, I feel as if it creates more of a sense of accomplishment for me as well as more pride in my work.

Jermy

I like the fact you have played -0.2 years. So in 2 months are you planning to play finally?

ya, I'm starting to get the urge after dyeing so many discs because its so much fun to hang them on my wall. I figure in about 2 months time i'll be ready to try throwing one!