• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz OS

Nice. I just lost my Hornet a couple of weeks ago, and have really been needing a nice, stable Buzzz.

I'll definitely need to try it out. Hopefully they make it in more than just Z plastic.

yeah i have hornet, wasp, buzz in my bag. never once did i say **** i wish i had a disc inbetween a wasp and hornet. better yet name it buzz os instead of wasp os :doh:

discraft is a big part in my bag but what the ****. i guess aim for the chains is right

yeah i have hornet, wasp, buzz in my bag. never once did i say **** i wish i had a disc inbetween a wasp and hornet. better yet name it buzz os instead of wasp os :doh:

discraft is a big part in my bag but what the ****. i guess aim for the chains is right

If you are carrying both a wasp and a hornet couldn't this disc kick both out of the bag... Also the buzzz is one of the best selling discs made so why not call it the buzzz OS? Calling it the wasp OS would be a silly business decision on their part.