• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz

And seriously...what do claw marks have to do with bees anyway?

PF Flyers of disc golf baby. run faster Xstep better and jump higher throw farther, clearly.

No but seriously young people target market. They're the only ones that haven't thrown a Buzzz yet...

Every recent Buzzz I've purchased is so stupid stable. I'd put it around a 5/4/0/1.5 like someone said earlier. Has anyone found recent a recent Buzzz that's like the older ones out of the box?

Every recent Buzzz I've purchased is so stupid stable. I'd put it around a 5/4/0/1.5 like someone said earlier. Has anyone found recent a recent Buzzz that's like the older ones out of the box?

Haven't found that. They're all flying fine for me. What plastic? I'm talking about the newest runs of Z with the new circle stamp.
Discraft_Buzzz_Elite-Z_177_Orange_1_540x.jpg

I agree with F. Howl. I got a Z Buzzz just a few weeks ago, and it was not overstable, much less 'stupid stable'.

Haven't found that. They're all flying fine for me. What plastic? I'm talking about the newest runs of Z with the new circle stamp.
Discraft_Buzzz_Elite-Z_177_Orange_1_540x.jpg

Three new ESP Buzzz' of mine (purchased for my brother) are all Wasp stability more or less. Maybe it's a Z/ESP thing?

Three new ESP Buzzz' of mine (purchased for my brother) are all Wasp stability more or less. Maybe it's a Z/ESP thing?

I think it's an ESP thing. My McBuzzz (ESP) is pretty beefy. I ordered up a Z and that is quite a bit straighter. Of course the Z is like 167 and the ESP is max weight so that might have something to do with it as well.

My 4x McBeth Buzzzes are board flat, don't show any turn and have a healthy bit of fade at the end of their flights. They fly almost identical lines to my metal flake MD4. My Z Buzzzes from about four years ago had a slight dome and flew very straight with a very mild fade.

13e0951cb76264e64c33ba5895a35e71.jpg

I haven't thrown a Buzzz lately, but in the old days I always thought Z Buzzes were better than ESPs. I think McBeth has made ESP Buzzzes cool again.

esp buzzes were never cool before paul macbeth started to throw them

Was hard to find a flat ESP Buzzz back in the day. I still think most have the "high shoulder" trait, even if the top is flat. I vividly remember a 2007 Marshall Street Supercolor ESP that had impressive glide. There are exceptions of course. The most overstable Buzzz I've ever thrown was a tourney stamped 2009 or 2010, ESP. The least OS Buzzz I've ever thrown was a SUPER domey Memorial Glo Z. I pretty much feel like there aren't any bad Buzzzes.

The white Buzzz (170g) flies true to the #'s & is really easy to get a straight flight from start to finish.

The blue one is much more stable & requires a flat release & snap but will still give hyzer at the end.

I dig them both. I realized today how amazing these newer super stable ESP's (like the blue one) are for FH's in the woods. Just have to figure out that right amount of power & angle.

Attachments

• IMG_20200112_195017.jpg
    IMG_20200112_195017.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 22
The blue one is much more stable & requires a flat release & snap but will still give hyzer at the end.

I tried to trade for a 2018 ESP Ledgestone Bee today but we couldn't come to terms. You probably just made some dude a couple extra bucks. 😬

Been throwing a Halloween glo buzzz recently and love it. I can throw it hard and flat with out any worry of it turning over. Still bagging my pmcb buzzz for straight shots with little fade.

Been throwing a Halloween glo buzzz recently and love it. I can throw it hard and flat with out any worry of it turning over. Still bagging my pmcb buzzz for straight shots with little fade.

Glo Z's are so dependable as an OS Buzzz. I had one that was every bit of 5/4/0/2.

Which Halloween stamp? I'm expecting a Ghost Face from Scream Halloween stamp in the next few years.

Before Paul started throwing them, I never saw an ESP Buzzz in the wild....

Wait, I still haven't seen an ESP Buzzz in the wild. Plenty of other Discraft PMcB discs... no Buzzzi.

the only esp buzzes ive seen in the wild are indeed the paul macbeth ones

otherwise before it was z or die

still majority of buzzs i have been in the past few months are still z

Latest posts