• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Buzzzapalooza! 30+ Discraft added (Nuke SS/OS, Comets, Avengers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These discs are leaving at a nice steady rate. Let's keep it going! I'm always open to a good trade offer. I also have several new BLUE Buzzz SS's that could be sold or traded if anybody is interested. Thanks everybody, you guys are the best!

Thanks for another great deal - I'm looking forward to trying the Surge!

Interested in the red 176.1g Z Comet. I've got a nice Eraser Wizard and SS Magic for trade if interested in either (or both), potentially others for trade. What are you interested in? Trade + cash is possible, too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57073971@N07/

Hi Halibut, yep, it's still available. I'd be most interested in paypal, but if you have any Champ Teebirds, Glow Rocs/Teebirds/Buzzz SS's (or possibly any other glow discs) that are in 9.0/10 condition or better we might be able to work something out. Thanks for stopping by! Hope to talk to you soon.

John

John Erickson said:
Hi Halibut, yep, it's still available. I'd be most interested in paypal, but if you have any Champ Teebirds, Glow Rocs/Teebirds/Buzzz SS's (or possibly any other glow discs) that are in 9.0/10 condition or better we might be able to work something out. Thanks for stopping by! Hope to talk to you soon.

John

I have a champ Teebird, but I throw it :). I don't suppose you have any interest in a 145g DX Shark? Didn't think so.... Paypal seems most likely. Disc is new? I'm assuming no ink.

got my buzzzes adn they were mint, flat and pearly. really nice product from this seller.

anyhow you don't throw glow magics do you? or glow stalkers?

got my buzzzes adn they were mint, flat and pearly. really nice product from this seller.

anyhow you don't throw glow magics do you? or glow stalkers?

I might be interested in a Glow Stalker or two depending on condition. See anything you like here? I don't really have a need for Magics yet because I prefer to putt with my glow 180g San Marino Roc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts