• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CAN I STILL BUY FADE GEAR SPECIAL EDITION TOURNEY BAGS??

walkersfriend-sd

Bogey Member
Ok so i am going to be getting a new bag very soon and i've had my eye on the fade gear tourney bag but im not really a fan of the color choices they offer. I recently stumbled upon the fade gear fly or die bag and really like it but soon after found out it was only fade for a limited time. I also really like the fade gear black hole bag with the skulls on the side and was also saddened when i figured out that it was only offered for a limited time..so i was wondering is there anyway i can still get one of the bags NEW? If not do any of you have a used one you would be willing to sell?? I would much rather have a new one but if this is not possible then so be it. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

I have a buddy that won the Fly or Die bag last summer and he has no use for it. It's still in a plastic bag at his house. Let me know if you're interested and I'll ask him about it.

It's brand new still in the plastic wrap, but yeah I can get you pictures. I have the same bag (I actually bought it before he won it otherwise I would have just taken his).

mike from mrdg has a thread on the market with some sweet bags being made, screw fade.

p.s. i have a fade atm they dont last im about to dip the bottom in plastic

I've got a Fade bag I've been using for a couple years now and it's holding up real well. I think it was well worth the money and would tell anyone to get one.

mike from mrdg has a thread on the market with some sweet bags being made, screw fade.

Don't know about you're talking about, mine is bulletproof. I'm pretty rough with my gear, and the only think wrong with my tourney bag is the top of one of the bottleholders got snagged on a thornbush. But that was my fault.

Mine is holding up great. I usually carry about 20 discs.

They're made pretty solid. I had a Fade Crunch that I bought back when Fade was new and that didn't last long at all. The shoulder strap ripped off. I was actually playing a tournament in the town that Fade Gear is from in July of 2009. The owner of the company saw me with my busted bag and caught up with me and offered to exchange it for a new one for me on the spot. He said that the first batch they made all came out poor and started falling apart and he's since switched to another company to make his bags. It was pretty cool of him and they seem to have great support in that regard.

It has now been over 2 years on that replacement Crunch and over a year on the LE Tourney bag and they're both holding up great with no signs of wear (except the dirt).

Last edited:
Sweet..Im going to Mexico on sunday (today is Friday) and wont be back for about a week..so if you dont mind waiting..i mean go ahead and post pics and stuff but i wont be able to buy for about week

I (and my sons) have three fades and I think they have held up great. Oldest has been in use for three years and the other two for 2 & almost 2. I carry the "Fly or Die" and have zero complaints.

If you're not a major tournament or competitive player, and just looking for your first tourney-sized bag, you won't be disappointed with Fade. Its construction and bells and whistles might not be QUITE up to the more expensive makers (Revo, Grip, etc.), but it's still pretty good. I use a Crunch Box and I love it. I might wish for another bottle holder or some more pocket space, but at 1/3 of the cost, it was the trade-off I decided on. And, just like Notroman pointed out, they really strive to keep their customers happy. And that goes a long way. Good luck on your search!

Latest posts