• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carson Ridge Disc Golf Park

sansho

Par Member
Has anyone played these courses?

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=11133
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=11134

I know some of you just don't put up reviews, so wondering if there's anyone out there!

Just put some of the first reviews and some random pics from playing there yesterday.

This is a pretty new complex and would def recommend it to anyone playing in the Northern Nevada/Tahoe area.
The Stadium course really impressed me for a desert course. Probably the best desert course I've played.

Whats your favorite desert course?

Last edited:
i haven't played too many but i have good memories of the course in Moab

i should be heading to the Reno/Tahoe area at the end of the summer; gonna try to hit these courses. what do you think are the must-plays in the area?

I've heard some good things about the disc in Moab. Need to check it out for sure!

If you're headed to Tahoe/Reno area I'd try to focus on Tahoe courses, but it all depends on your trip of course.

1. Turtle Rock
2. Zephyr Cove (best disc golf views I've ever seen)
3. Sierra College DGC
4. Kirkwood
5. Bijou
6. North Tahoe Regional

After that it's smaller Tahoe courses/Reno and south area desert courses.
Lizard Peak and this new Carson Ridge are the best desert courses in the Reno to Carson Valley area.

Also two fairly new Tahoe(ish) seasonal ones I havent played yet due to weather/covid.
Donner Ski and Stampede Reservoir both look like they could be super fun based on area/terrain/reviews.
Also these are both Craig Getty courses who has designed some of the best courses in the area.

thanks! if i don't get a chance to get over to Tahoe (priority for me but maybe not my group) how would you rank just Reno/Carson?

1)Lizard Peak and/or Carson Ridge with the edge probably to Lizard Peak for the majority of people visiting. Big holes. More challenge and closer to Reno which probably helps you and the average visitor. But Carson Ridge is 1b (I personally would prefer this 18er)
2)Pine Nuts
3)Dayton (underrated course, especially when the river is flowing)
4)Indian Hills
5)The Ranch

Latest posts