• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cart Building Instructions

Problem with the ones that are being sold for like $20 is the wheels. They all look like after one good root they would fall right off.

Most of the pull carts I have seen have a crate bolted to them. I went with a shelf so I can keep using my bag. Love it so far. I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

heres one a local has for sale. i dunno if he had the tube made or he bought it like that but its pretty nice. just takes up a little space in his ride so hes getting rid of it. pretty sweet because i think the lower portion has a cooler or somethin. i dont remember really what he said haha

242416_228550313827243_100000168282398_1089601_7036568_o.jpg

I know a guy in my hometown who has one of these as well, but apparently they're extremely rare because the person who used to make and sell them online no longer does so. It works great for him, and if I were going to build a pull cart I would model my design after this.

Before you buy this shop your local PIAS. They will have golf pull carts, and maybe used jogging strollers.

Do yall think this would modify into a pretty good cart. It's currently on my local craigslist for $55 could maybe get it for like $45. I'm mainly looking for something that would hold a cooler pretty well so I can do several rounds on an open course during the summer without passing out. I will also give BrotherDave rides next time I come across him :D...

3n53kd3la5V45T55U3b6927e2865755001a74.jpg

3ka3m23l25O05W45U1b69041b5aa3b63c1488.jpg

Do yall think this would modify into a pretty good cart. It's currently on my local craigslist for $55 could maybe get it for like $45. I'm mainly looking for something that would hold a cooler pretty well so I can do several rounds on an open course during the summer without passing out. I will also give BrotherDave rides next time I come across him :D...

3n53kd3la5V45T55U3b6927e2865755001a74.jpg

3ka3m23l25O05W45U1b69041b5aa3b63c1488.jpg

Sweet rain cover

If I buy a scooter at a rummage sale for the wheels, how hard would it be to make/procure a sturdy axle that they can be attached to and then attached to a cart? I'm thinking of building something like that modified go-cart that was in that video.

Check out thrift stores in your area like goodwill and such. They often have luggage carts that have a platform for your bag I got mine for 5 dollars, just attached the bag with a shoestring and a bungie cord. Works great folds up to save room, got places to hang accesorcies and towels.