• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE/10x/11x/KC Pro/1st Run/2nd Run/Pro Line/New goodies added. Check Often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostfreek

Here are some discs that I am looking to let go.

Please find the detailed descriptions below.

Red-Gone
Blue-Pending

Pics

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/BoostFreek84/Disc Sale July14/

Disc/color/Scale Weight/Condition Rating/Description/Price

Pro Line Beast Weighs in at 166.1g. I would rate 8.5/10. Disc is in great shape with light wear to the rim. Very very light. Very pearly pinkish orange color with rainbow stamp. very very light faded ink on rim. $45 obo.

Pro line beast red. 176.1g. Pearly 7/10 no ink.$ 35 obo

Pro line leopard. Innova barstamp. Orangy pink. Looks just like ce plastic.173.4g. tiny ink faded.7.5/10 Gone

Augusta CFR Wraith-Green-171.9g-10/10-Brand Spankin New-Gone

Augusta CFR Wraith-pinkish orange-7.5/10. some ink on front. 174.0g Gone

LE Comet 3rd run. orangish red. brand new 176.5g Gone

CE Valkyrie 2nd run Dayglow with red sparkle stamp. 8.5/10 due to ink. Disc itself is unbelievable. Faded ink on bottom of flight plate. Please refer to pics. 171.6g Gone

10x KC Pro Banshee white with rainbow stamp. new. small little ink type blemish at 12:30. havent tried removing. 170.5g Gone

11x KC Pro Whippet white with rainbow stamp. 9.5/10. small ink on rim. pdga# is all. small little wear on edge. teeny tiny. 172.4g $20 obo

11x KC Pro Whippet white with red sparkle stamp. 7.5/10. no ink. 173.5g $20 obo

11x KC Pro Whippet white with purple sparkle stamp. 7.5/10. ink on bottom please see pics. 174.9 $20 obo

10x kc pro eagle. White with silver sparkle stamp. 172.3g 7.5/10 Gone

11x Champ Eagle-Tie Dye-178g-8/10-faded ink on the rim. Crossed out name on underside of the flight plate. Disc itself is in great shape. Very flat.

11x KC Pro Eagle-Blue-168.9g-7.5/10-faded ink on the underside of the flight plate. you can see it in the pics. Disc itself in good shape. a few minor scuffs but nothing that will affect flight. nice and flat. Gone

CE Eagle-Blue-174.7g-7.5/10-faded ink on underside of flight plate. See pics. Disc itself in great shape. 2 teeny dings. One on the outer rim and the other on the underside rim. Other than that disc is a real beauty. Very flat. Gone

CE Eagle Xout-Yellow-167.1g-8/10-This one is interesting. The flight plate is actually domier than any CE I have seen. Almost like a poptop. There are little black specs in the plastic itself. Great flying disc it just looks funny in its own way due to the speckles. Has a tourney stamp over stock stamp. $35 obo

[KC Pro Banshee-Green-167.9g-8/10-light faded ink on the rim. Other than that it is in great shape. Great flyer and stamp is in great condition. Gone

LE Venom-Blue-173.8g-10/10-New

First Run Torque weighs in at 176.1g rated at 8/10 with some wear to the rim. Disc still in great shape. No ink. no idea what this goes for. Lets start at $17 obo

First Run Crush weighs in at 173.1g with an 8.5/10. Very nice shape. a little dirty but it will clean off. no ink. No idea on price. starting at $17 obo

Please contact me with any questions or concerns. If you want additional pics I will work on those and either post them up or email them out. My email and contact info. is below.

Please do not post any negative comments about the discs or pricing. I am slightly flexible with pricing and will entertain trades.

Paypal is always my first choice.

Will accept trades or trades+cash for the following.

Really Really want the Limited Edition multicam Dual Pack I have paypal too.

Many (well seasoned) aviars. color variety doesnt matter. Red, Blue, Black preferred. 165-175g
CE TB/TL's
Pro Line Rhynos
SE Rhynos
CE FB's
CE Leo's
KC Pro plastic (mainly TB's)
Champ Gators

I will entertain offers as always. (please do not be shy to throw me offers)

Thanks for looking.

Email:

[email protected]

Last edited:
Updated. Augusta Wraith back up. added First run torque anda Crush. Make offers so I can move this stuff. Trade me small bead aviars and paypal :)

do you happen to know what run the comet is from?

I dont know much about comets. If there is a way to tell I would be more than happy to check into it for you. This disc came with a lot I purchased. Most of the discs are quite old and OOP. I know the guy I bought them from hadnt played in a long time. If I had to guess based on that information I would assume it is an early run.

Any details for determining the run would be most helpful. Thanks

Boostfreak:

I am not hating on your thread and all but holy crap! When did 11x KC Pro Whippets become so valuable? Those were fairly easy to acquire new during the winter for like $20. Is the market really changed that much on those? Like I said not hating but more curious because I am hating myself for unloading mine for $15 each back in February.

I dont know much about comets. If there is a way to tell I would be more than happy to check into it for you. This disc came with a lot I purchased. Most of the discs are quite old and OOP. I know the guy I bought them from hadnt played in a long time. If I had to guess based on that information I would assume it is an early run.

Any details for determining the run would be most helpful. Thanks

im not really sure how to tell 1st and 2nd runs apart but the new 3rd runs dont have any tooling on them and i think they all have the weights on a sticker not written on the actual disc

Jmitch- I actually dont really know anything about whippets, lol. I just tossed up a price. Typically people just shoot out realistic offers and I either accept or decline.

Any way an item is priced its just a starting point. What people will pay for an item determines its price or value.

Ill prolly drop the prices if no one bites in a day or so anyways :thmbup:

Ian- Let me take another look at the comet on my lunch break and Ill get back to you with what I find. Ill look for the tooling and or sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.