• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE Leopard - Eagle - Whippet and others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
clarkey and lewis. I replied to your PMS.

destroyer, whippet and eagle went out today, all priority.

buzzz, focus lot, and test run teebird will go out tomorrow.

Cheers!

So I had too many random messages and offers on the leopards. Its just too hard to keep track of. They are going to get posted in their own new thread $55 and $85 shipped priority with delivery confirmation. To my knowledge I replied back to everyone, but couldn't get back to everyone right away. Ive been working long days, and cant access the DGCR site at my office.

If anyone I messaged back is still interested, or if I somehow missed a reply, message me again. I came back to this site for the first time in a while, and I had about 40 messages, many were below asking price or part of package deals. I will still consider a package deal, but the prices are relatively firm.

All discs that were sold so far should have arrive, priority with delivery confirmation. hope everyone is happy! for those who left feedback, positive feedback coming your way. anyone else, feel free to leave me feedback when you get your disc.

The leopards, the beast, and others are still up for grabs. A couple people expressed interest, but havent replied yet.

Well, about everything is gone. This thread is old, but!!... the two ce leopards are still for sale. They will go to a less than favorable auction site next week if nobody here wants them. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts