• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ce tl or ce leo !!!please...used if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
im lookin for a used ce leo or tl have lots of oop plastic not to light 169-175g .....PLEASE somebodys gotta have some????

pretty sure Lion had a CE TL in his thread..should be on this page..dont remember weight or price tho

I got a CE TL Purple with no ink...disc would be a 9/10 with exception to a deep scrape on the top of the disc. Really don't think this will affect the flight one bit and haven't thrown it yet. I'm not really sure the best way to describe the scrape other then it looks like a finger nail indented in the plastic? I could shoot you pics if interested.

I have a CE Leopard that's in good condition I think it's a medium to dark brown I need a lighter color myself

If you're still looking for them, I have some unthrown/uninked CE TLs that I'd be willing to part with. PM me if interested.

stop trying to be a cheap ass and you can have some. i offered you my two but like every other time,you dont want to give up alot so you come out with the better deal. remember when i asked you to sell back that leo i sold u for cheap and you said it would take a couple nice omegas? well the same applies the other way. either learn to trade right or stop wasting peoples time by showing them pics of stuff you dont want to even give up

I figured that so I was hoping maybe someone else might see the post and have interest if Mark doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.