• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Where to find multiple old, used DX putters for cheap?

Chucker60

Birdie Member
I'd like to have between 8 to 12 used DX or base plastic putters but so far I'm having no luck finding anywhere that offers them. Preferably would like white discs, can be pretty beat, 4 speed mids would also work. I thought some place might have an 8 disc lot of these for about $3 per disc but I must be way off in my assumption because I've found absolutely Jack Squat. Any help guiding me to the right place would be appreciated.

What are you doing with them? I can probably come up with that many you can have for the cost of shipping but those are likely to be really thrashed. I will take a look in the morning and see what I can come up with.

Thanks, just want to have them on hand to chuck around, no real reason. They can be pretty beat but not 'dog toys' please. Forgot to mention weight doesn't matter.

I'd like to have between 8 to 12 used DX or base plastic putters but so far I'm having no luck finding anywhere that offers them. Preferably would like white discs, can be pretty beat, 4 speed mids would also work. I thought some place might have an 8 disc lot of these for about $3 per disc but I must be way off in my assumption because I've found absolutely Jack Squat. Any help guiding me to the right place would be appreciated.
You love that "Bobo Genericano" plastic?