• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champ Ontario Rhynos & BB RC3's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncgamedog

Birdie Member
I'm looking for some more Champ Ontario Rhynos 170g+ 8/10+ Bright colors preferred (NO Green)

Also need a few BB Roc 3's looking for Red or Orange, but any unique bright color is fine. (NO Green) Would like 10/10 condition. Hoping to find one heavy and one lighter one. So, 179-180g & one around 170-173g. I like the solid stamps or rainbow/party-time/oil slick foil. Not wild abt the flag stamps or camo, but not gonna be too picky.

So please let me know what you have with: Asking Price, Weight, condition/10, & color.

Thanks
- Justin

Still looking for BB Roc3's? I have a couple heavy ones - the 170-173 were hard to come by - not sure I have any I want to give up in that range. I do have a few in the high 160's though.

Still looking for BB Roc3's? I have a couple heavy ones - the 170-173 were hard to come by - not sure I have any I want to give up in that range. I do have a few in the high 160's though.

I actually prefer heavies! Lol
I didn't realize the lighter ones were hard to get, just thought I'd try one out. 180g is my go to though. So I'm def interested in anything you have that's heavy! Orange or red is preferred, but anything bright and/or cool is interesting to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts