• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

I know this isn't the right sub-forum for this, but seeing as it somewhat relates to the topic...

I'm VERY interested in picking up one or maybe two of these, preferably in trade. Have a new 11x CAL engraved Tee-Bird (kinda pearly too) I'd trade for 2 of these straight-up. If you're not a tee-bird collector, I've got a bunch of other stuff too.

Please send any replies via PM, as not to derail the topic. Thanks!!

Perhaps these problems with Drop-outs of the stamp are why they discontinued the stamp in the first place? Or because it was ugly?

i keep reading about the nice hard fade, but what about the glide? how is the glide on these? i'm not sure these can boot out the FD, but they sure are pretty.

The glide is good. Not quite as good as my seasoned star, but it's not a magical disc, it's a fresh Teebird in really nice champ plastic. It doesn't have the glide of an FD, because Teebird's don't quite have the glide of FDs in my experience.

The disc is good. People seemed to think that this disc would be the second coming of CE or 11x or something. It's not quite that, but the discs are good. They have a very moderate dome, much less than many I've seen and less than my star TBs, which is a break from their past ridiculously domey pop top TBs that I don't like at all. The plastic feels rock solid and looks sharp; it will probably take forever to beat in, but once it does I expect a thing of beauty. It flies like a beefy champ Teebird and has a unique stamp.

Got my Totem from the second batch today.
It is very stiff and pretty flat. The plastic is smoother and more translucent than past runs of 12x teebirds.
I'm digging the Hotpink /green stamp

I've also included a pic of my 12x hot pink teebird to show the difference in plastic.

totemteebird.jpg

12xteebird.jpg

My 2 arrived today, daughter said the mailman shoved them in the mailbox. I'll have to wait until i get home to see if they got taco'd or not. Also can't wait to see what colors they sent me. Also, they supposedly shipped yesterday and arrived today. That seems crazy fast unless they shipped them from Rock Hill SC since it is only a half an hour from me.

My Two Arrived

I'll put the yellow one (gold stamp) in the bag right away. The green (blue stamp) will stay out for awhile. I'll replace the stupid tie-dye wavy Tebird (a 12x Climo) that I had in the bag before.

Attachments

• innova_teebird_totem_yellow.jpg
    innova_teebird_totem_yellow.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 25
  • innova_teebird_totem_green.jpg
    innova_teebird_totem_green.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 30
Those lime green ones are beautiful - my favorite color for discs.

I specifically asked for the Day Glow Yellow/Green in my comments section. They should arrive today so I am hoping that is the case. Not saying I will not throw this TeeBird if it is anything but what I requested, but I am finding it harder and harder to throw anything that is not this color or orange. I really have trained my eyes to look for these two colors.

Plus, Day Glow is the easiest to see in the snow, especially from a distance, and like it or not but it can be snowing here in 45 days or less.

For all the peeps who are complaining about the colors they got I requested all pink, and got all pink, with 3 different stamp colors. Pink and gold, pink and green and pink and red.

Got 2. Packing them up and putting them away.

Can't wait till get $100 a peice for them in about 10 years.

For all the peeps who are complaining about the colors they got I requested all pink, and got all pink, with 3 different stamp colors. Pink and gold, pink and green and pink and red.

Not complaining about what colors they sent me, just complaining about myself for not paying attention to the fact that i was able to request a certain color/colors.

BTW, they sent me a pink one and a yellow one both with green stamps. The yellow one is less domey than the pink one, but the pink one is sexy.

Not gonna post pictures since this thread is saturated with plenty and they are all pretty much similar.

Got 2. Packing them up and putting them away.

Can't wait till get $100 a peice for them in about 10 years.

Me too - I have 7 at the moment and sold the 3 others for 40 each. . .hey, that is what the people offered. . .

Can't believe these went from request to reality in just a few months.

Got my pink and gold stamp today...decided I won't throw it, its such a neat stamp and will be a great piece of dgcr history

Latest posts