• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

yeah i have been asking but no luck.. im a huge teebird lover .. dx, star, champ, ce you name it and love the stamp but yeah need some under 170g.. would buy one anyway but im not much for collecting anymore

Im not into collecting anymore either but I bought 2 175g from the 2nd batch in the hopes I could trade someone for lighter ones, close to 170g would be awesome.

I too would love some lighter ones. Mine is pretty OS. If it didn't have the sick stamp I'd totally just put my 12x TB back in my bag, but I want to love the totem sooooo bad.

Yesterday when I was throwing with about 70 percent power it had some incredible HSS. Today, with a little more snap and keeping it lower to the ground, it really straightened out. Problem is, I do not want to muscle a disc down a fairway when I need a shot to stay low to the ground. A nicely beaten in TeeBird does that so much better and with less effort. However, the Totem is showing more promise today than it was yesterday.

I just bought a couple of the totem stams. My teebird stach is quickly growing. Im very excited. Are these flying exactly like a champ bird? Im hoping for something a bit flatter than my current 12x.

They were stamped from the latest run so they fly like Champ TeeBirds. The domey ones are more overstable than the flatter ones.

I'd probably start throwing Stingrays again, if I could get them (regularly) with a sweet stamp like that.

as long as they are identical in feel and shape as the original champ stingrays. I don't care what plastic they use as long as the mold is the same. The star ones are horrible. The champs are money in the hand.. I only have 1 left and I'm hoping I don't lose it. There isn't a single round of disc golf where I don't throw it.

got my hands on one, thown it about three times and it flys just like a new 175g champ tee bird.

This feel a little gummier with just the right amount of firmness for my liking. As far as "pearl" plastic, you can see a swirl or two in the rim, but the flight plate its self there is nothing there. I receieved two pinkies with a green and gold stamp.

i guess you can't pick your color at the pro shop?

lame their database is shameful! hire an IT guy that doesn't wear tye dye shirts to work!!!

Latest posts