• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

The blue ones with gold stamp are sickkkk

I agree!

DSCN1278.jpg

I got a blue on blue and an orange on orange in the mail today. Would have like different color stamps so they would stand out more but they still look great. I'm trying to decide which one to throw. I'm leaning towards the orange. Most of my bag is already orange so it will fit right in haha.

Can't believe these went from request to reality in just a few months.

I agree, I saw this thread start to pop back up a few weeks ago and had to see what was up. And what do you know, we have these fine looking pieces of plastic at our disposal!

Got mine today. It was the color I asked for. I should have also left a comment about stamp color because I am not fond of red, but I like the color of the disc itself. Also, I noticed that there is some of that glassy effect I have been noticing in several of their Champion discs lately. It is only really noticeable in a quarter of the rim, but I really like how it reflects light.

7981382660_3f7bc404d1.jpg

7981380005_4f986b2226.jpg

Watermelon

****ty pic, but was trying to capture the sparkle. Anyone else have these glittery looking stamps?

Attachments

• Totem TB Watermelon .jpg
    Totem TB Watermelon .jpg
    148 KB · Views: 86
Got mine today! Stiff, stable, and feels great!! Best of all, it is a head turner! I pulled it out of my bag and the group I was playing with all turned, and were amazed! I have a new favorite disc :D

I am wondering if people are seeing variations between runs. For the most part you would assume there are not much in the way of differences because of how closely they are running together. However, some variation could sneak into these different batches because of the up and down time of setting up the machine if they are just producing enough for each wave of demand.

Mind you only a small sampling of throws, but at less than full power my second batch/ run TB flew similar to a Firebird, maybe a little straighter, but definitely HSS and LSS. The FL is one of the few discs I have never thrown, so I would put it a cross between a Starfire and Firebird.

The TeeBirds were pulled from the most recent run of them. They were not run specifically for the stamp like I was hoping.

The TeeBirds were pulled from the most recent run of them. They were not run specifically for the stamp like I was hoping.

If true, that lowers their overall value, but at the same time makes me worried by the most recent of TeeBirds in general because of how stable they are.

It's as true as the reply I got from Eric when I emailed the Factory Store about it, sorry. :( I like that they aren't any more special than their stamp. It should mean that most of them will fly.

I requested the flattest they had (wanted the flattest within my color choices, but that's why I didn't get the colors I requested). They are domed about like the F2 I flattened months ago, and they are not the meathooks everyone is claiming to have received. I don't have a lot of power either. Mine are pink, blue, and green.

Me and my buddies shipment 10 totems 2 pro tls and 2 kc pro aviars

2 pink one red stamp one green, 2 greens one green stamp one blue, 2 yellows one blue stamp one green, 2 blues one gold stamp one blue, 2 oranges one green stamp one red.

im loving the blue and gold as well as the yellow and blue. now i just need to get my hands on some plums

yV61G

Last edited:

Latest posts