• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

B3NDER

Bending Rodriguez
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Ok, it's about 1:50 in the morning, probably will be even later than that when I finish with this initial post, but I'm bored and I'm also tired of waiting around for someone else to get this movement going.

I've been wanting glow champ rhyno's ran for awhile now, and I KNOW I'm not alone, so let's hear the masses cry out so that this disc is made possible in all it's potential glory! This is just a rough draft/feeler thread AT THIS POINT, however I would still like to gauge interest in this idea, and start to get a list of names, and number's of discs requested each etc.

So at this time, let's throw out stamp ideas and rhyno tooling/molds, so that when I DO e-mail the innova store, we can have more of a solid idea together to present to them, instead of a half-a$$ed list. We can add a poll thread for stamp ideas/toolings later if it calls for it, but as stated, for now lets just concentrate on numbers. So if you're in, throw out a number you'd want, weight preferences and any stamp ideas etc.

We saw Jeff make the glow gators come to life, and we saw Codus get those Totum teebirds made, so why the hell not petition to get this awesome beefy,wind destroyer of a putter made :hfive:

I, B3NDER, would easily be in for 5 of these said Champ Glow Rhyno's, preferably max weight. At this point I'm not picky on the Stamp, I wouldn't mind the old school circle stamp, if someone wants to throw a good pic up of one.

So as it stands, the list is comprised of (and will be updated)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

B3NDER - 5 max weights

Also, I'm an idiot and meant to say that "Cyoda44" started the Teebird movement, not codus :doh:

That's what happens when it's damn near 2:00. (also, at this point still, the extra "y" at the end of the title)

Also, if you'd like to help bombard innova with requests for this disc to be made, or to voice your interest as well outside of this list, here are the means to do so:

Innova Factory Store
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 909-266-0124

Or you could hit them up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InnovaProShop

The more support we rallly together, the sooner this happens!

Alright, we've already got 10 potential rhyno's sold, unless of course you want NEGATIVE 5 bmast. :|

Anyway, this is a start, I hope to sign on tomorrow and see a few pages full of people with number and ideas.

I would buy 3. I don't even know if this is possible, but I would buy TEN if they could make an XG Glow Rhyming with the barstamp logo.

But a glow champ with the circle stamp? 3.

That's 18 already! If you really wanna help, slip this thread into your signature to get the promotion we need for this to happen!

B3NDER - 5
bmast - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3

I don't even really throw innova, but damn do some beefy driving putters sound nice. I would take 3-5 depending on stamp. B3NDER, I'll agree with you on the circle stamp. That thing is cash.

Already over the 20 mark, and that's only counting the "minimum" numbers that have been thrown out. And this thread has only been alive 44 minutes.

Board flat is a must!

List would be at 31 now with all minimums accounted for!

I'm not a rhyno guy but I'm a sucker for cool glow discs so I'd buy a couple. I play with a few guys that putt with them and we glow a lot so I know they'd buy some too.

I'd only be down if they were glow XG, this new champ plastic sucks for rhynos. If they're XG, I'll take 5

How many I would want would be based on some specifics... I've become insanely picky about my Rhynos. I would want three if they were Ontario mold, flat, and available in 166g-169g. If they are all domey max weight San Marinos I wouldn't be interested.

I would 3 if they were flat Ontario. Does the Ontario mold even exist anymore. Will there ever be a newly produced Ontario rhyno or is that mold destroyed? AND they Must have the Circle Stamp.That would be cool if they did some circle stamp and some with the old protostar stamp.

Latest posts