• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

I have a bright purple lazer pointer and it is fun to play with on Glow discs.hahah not to get off topic or anything.

Im not interested in XG really, dont like how floppy they are. Now grippy to boot would be good, and flat a must. Circle stamped sounds golden.

I hear ya, but I really just don't like any of the other plastic that they are currently using in Rhynos. The new champs are way too domey, the R Pro is too flimsy, and then there is DX.... Out of the current selections I would have to say either XG or DX. I honestly don't know why they don't use glow foil for hot stamps. I've only ever seen one disc with a glow foil and it's badass.

I would like a nice blend of gummy and flat,but not hard as rocks, I'm not at all interested in domey Rhynos, so hopefully innova would try meet a few specs. :) XG just never worked well for me.

Flat ontario mold with this stamp:

picture.php

If you make that happen, I'll take 8 @ max weight.

I'm sure I'd be in for some... 3-5 probably.

I would probably want ten of them. Some for throwing and some for collecting. I would also like the bar stamp more than the circle stamp. Either one is cool but I love the the bar stamps.

So we are at 81 Rhyno's so far, with everyone's minimum number added up, and assuming them make them flat, ontario molds, and preferably anywhere from 169-175 (Max weight being MY goal)

B3NDER - 5
bmast - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3
Arocep - 8 Max weight
discgolfcrazy - 1
jshedge - 1
bbutch - 5
ERicJ - 3
DikenCider - 10

-------------

Surely everyone here knows someone, who knows someone, who likes Rhyno's, ask around, get the interest up and let's make this happen!

Really? Only person besides me likes the XG Rhynos? Huh. Great disc. But yeah I dunno about circle stamp. Love the barstamp. Either way, B3nder...count me in for 2 more. Gifts for others.

$T2eC16ZHJHEE9ny2sYejBQVi0ytRRg~~60_3.JPG

How cool would this stamp be? Don't think the Factory Store has ever done something like this. Any thoughts?

Last edited: