• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Glow Champion Rhynos! QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Its a putter..doesn't need to be flat! But I'm sure Innova would do it, or at least moderatley flat. Anyone know how many ittook for them to make the totem teebirds? Because if we can get over 100, I think we might have a shot at this..

Also, i think it would be weird to try and flatten rhynos with the thumbtrac on the disc....? any thoughts? Also, i havent sent innova any e-mails yet, but that shouldnt stop you guys from trying, i just want a big list before i even send anything over. Make sure to reference the fact that the gators and teebirds were our idea and we bought almost the majority that were sold, probably. :) And not everyone uses rhynos exclusively for putting, so the flatness is a must. If we are gonna ask for them, lets do it right. :hfive:

Ive emailed and also posted on the Factory Store Facebook with a link to this thread. NNo response yet, but I agree with B3nder...flat Rhynos with the thumbtrac would be weird as all get out. Glow Champion YES! But I love the star stamp

No, I would LOVE them to be flat. What I was saying was it would be difficult to flatten them YOURSELF thanks to the thumbtrac, so I'm hoping if they ARE molded, that they are already flat.

So, to recap, I WANT them flat.

If they are not flat they shouldn't waste their time. Rhynos are supposed to be flat.
If they make em flat I'd take a pile!

Sign me up for 3, Flat is a must Circle stamp would be great!
The "Star" stamp with "rhyno" in it would be awesome, but lets not re-make a very rare stamp and destroy the collectors market for that stamp. Just my thoughts :popcorn:

Love the stamp they use on the Glow Aviars, would be interested if they used it on these.

Updated list! Keep the requests and ideas coming!

B3NDER - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3
Arocep - 8 Max weight
discgolfcrazy - 1
jshedge - 1
bbutch - 5
ERicJ - 3
DikenCider - 10
Skybird - 3
HarkeyPuck - 2
kcgolfercro - 2
Fishy - 2
1978 - 7
Cyclone2 - 1
astomps - 1
spikodelhyzer - 3
Zach-R - 2 Max weight
apdrvya - 2
booter - 5
NOSteveLA - 3
Dr.Disc - 1
slickwheels - 5 (a pile?)
tampabay - 3 max weight
gripinNrippin - 3

-------------------------

121 Total so far!

How many I would want would be based on some specifics... I've become insanely picky about my Rhynos. I would want three if they were Ontario mold, flat, and available in 166g-169g. If they are all domey max weight San Marinos I wouldn't be interested.

I have to agree, if they would be the flat Ontarios, you can put me down for 2. I can't get with those domey San Marinos.

If they are flat, I will take 5. I really couldn't care less what the stamp is on them, it could be a giant anus and it would still be sweet because it's a glow rhyno.

you can put me down for +1, because I'd have a thrower and then a hanger. If the stamp looked really sharp

B3NDER - 5
codyroberts18 - 5
AndyJB - 3
plastic cannon - 3
fliphyzer - 10
violets caddy - 2
datch - 2
burdphil - 3
Hampstead - 4
nkhoury - 3
Todd Wiley - 5
VINCENT25149 - 3
Arocep - 8 Max weight
discgolfcrazy - 1
jshedge - 1
bbutch - 5
ERicJ - 3
DikenCider - 10
Skybird - 3
HarkeyPuck - 2
kcgolfercro - 2
Fishy - 2
1978 - 7
Cyclone2 - 1
astomps - 2
spikodelhyzer - 3
Zach-R - 2 Max weight
apdrvya - 2
booter - 5
NOSteveLA - 3
Dr.Disc - 1
slickwheels - 5 (a pile?)
tampabay - 3 max weight
gripinNrippin - 3
Innovadude - 50
ejvogie - 2
Bertie - 2
jswoods1984 - 5

---------------

183 TOTAL SO FAR!
Keep the numbers/ideas flowing!

Well, at this point, we just want numbers to show innova, so they see the interest.

@ 188!