• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cheapest way to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of stuff (F2's and a few stock), some field tested, some never thrown.
I always buy in quantities of 10 to get the bulk discount from the innova factory store, so most of the time I'm only paying 7/8 dollars for premium plastic.
And if I can come close to breaking even on the stuff I don't want i'd be more than happy.
Popular molds. No BS (not scamming)

Cheapest way to ship depends on how many discs your shipping.

I've found the cheapest way to ship 1 or 2 is using 1st class, selecting the "thick envelope" option using Ship Now on Pay Pal.

USPS Click n Ship first allow that option.

If you're shipping a 4-6, some of the flat rate boxes might be cost effective. There's a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope that can fit three discs for $8 even, but they're only available online from the USPS website. Unlike the flat rate boxes, the padded mailers aren't available at your local post office.

But the good news is, the $8 flat rate padded mailers are free! and even though they say priority mail right on them, I've printed 1st class labels as thick envelope and used them without a problem.

The cheapest way to ship more discs than can fit in a flat rate box is probably shipping USPS as a package, and paying by weight.

Also, look at the rate on the Regional B box from the US post office through the PayPal link. The Regional B box will hold 9 discs nicely and can be a cheaper option depending on distance then a Medium Flat Rate in some cases which will hold 10 discs.

Cheapest way to ship depends on how many discs your shipping.

I've found the cheapest way to ship 1 or 2 is using 1st class, selecting the "thick envelope" option using Ship Now on Pay Pal.https://www.paypal.com/shipnow

USPS Click n Ship first allow that option.

If you're shipping a 4-6, some of the flat rate boxes might be cost effective. There's a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope that can fit three discs for $8 even, but they're only available online from the USPS website. Unlike the flat rate boxes, the padded mailers aren't available at your local post office.

But the good news is, the $8 flat rate padded mailers are free! and even though they say priority mail right on them, I've printed 1st class labels as thick envelope and used them without a problem.

The cheapest way to ship more discs than can fit in a flat rate box is probably shipping USPS as a package, and paying by weight.

:thmbup:

There's a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope that can fit three discs for $8 even, but they're only available online from the USPS website. Unlike the flat rate boxes, the padded mailers aren't available at your local post office.

You talking about the flat rate bubble mailers? Could availability be a regional thing? I get them from local post offices regularly. Good option for shipping 3 drivers or two putters. Unless someone specifically wants a box, that's what I use.

Those are exactly what I'm talking about.
I suppose it could be regional, or maybe even just specific post offices that stock them. All I know is, none of the post offices around here carry them. Consider yourself lucky that your local branch does. :)

I order a 10 pack online when I run out, and I have free bubble mailers when I need them. When I get a call back on a lost disc, I preprint a 1st class label for 8oz to my addy and attach. Then print a cheaper label for a lower weight (maybe 2oz?... I just weigh it at the time), and stuff the return mailer in the outgoing mailer.

Makes it easy-peasy for good samaritans to return my disc. Costs me about $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts