• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CLEAR EVO WIZARD, 10x eagle, rocs, bag, lots of nice stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have recently been downsize everything about my disc golf game. i dumped a lot of plastic in the last few weeks and now its time for the bag and some more discs!

I have a innova discarrier with backpack straps that have barely 6 months on it! its blue and has all the dividers, and shows almost no wear. I will post pictures tonight and we can make a deal. $70 SHIPPED!!! PM me and we will make a deal! thanks guys

I also have a few discs for sale:

Light-blue echo star Xcalliber 175 9/10- basically brand new but i threw my ink on it. Was planning on using it, however just didn't like how it threw- $13

Yellow star bottom-stamped destroyer 172 (*DS!) 9/10 basically brand new but i threw my ink on it. Was planning on using it, however just didn't need it- $16

Red 12x firebird (its the super flat and stiff kind (almost the same as the 11x) Same situation as the destroyer and xcal just don't plan on using it my really faded ink 9/10 $13

10x Eagle-x white and taffy 175 10/10 $50 SOLD
photo copy 2.jpg

12x Roc white (pre flight numbers) 10/10 $14

No time roc white (stamp has been wiped) however it is a excellent seasoned roc! I love this one, but have way to many rocs. small ink on back 7/10 $15

Blue 12x Eagle-l (stamp has been wiped) w/ my ink on the back still almost brand new 8/10 $12

CLEAR EVO WIZARD!!! 175 NO INK! this thing won't come off me easy and you never see them in full weight, plus its a cool wall hanger cause of the gold foil print- TRADED to NFROST

Organic Prototype wizards Purple black- 172 $16

Light pink 12x firebird 150 class Ink on rim and bottom, but its a perfect over hand disc!!! 7/10 $10 (only disc not pictured)

photo.jpg
photo copy.jpg
Prices are about and are all negotiable. I will offer deals on multiple discs!
Email me for pictures sooner than tonight, but tonight pictures will be up on all the discs! Thanks in advance.

trying to close this out! thanks!

Last edited:
probably the only trade would be for 11x kc pro teebirds or ce firebird-x

the wizard has the factory ink on the rim (they don't mark on the bottom because it would be through the plastic

Those are some of the sexiest upside down discs ive seen in awhile :)

and temping prices too. Free bump since I cant afford them atm!

Thanks for the bumps! If your interested pm me! My prices can be reduced (and will be reduced soon) just tell me your interested

I want the Wizard. I have a CE FB but IDK if I want to trade it for the Wizard.

I don't know if I want to trade it, but if I do would you be interested in this?

168g CE Firebird maked F 7/10
IMG_20120117_114718.jpg

not really interested in that one. I am interested in the more clear later runs of the CE firebird- fx. I have a few brand new ones of those that I'm going to be selling, but thats at another date. i really am more interested in selling right now, so please make me an offer in a pm and we can try and work something out

a lot of people likely that wizard! i even likey that wizard. it looks really really pretty on my wall! however I'm leaving for my wildland fire job this summer and have no need for discs (besides my small bag of throwers so I'm dumping my collection. some CE and other nice things are coming next) so I'm selling it all. i really likey offers though. I will look at: 10x rocs, 10x teebirds, 10x eagle-l, 11x kc pro teebird, or a CE firebird-x (clearer champ plastic) (i know these are all really nice discs and if you have one with no ink! i will over trade because i need one backup.) but i am mostly looking to sell. pm with offers :) thanks everyone for the interest

again to be clear! the clear eve wizards are all marked in the rim of the disc because if the clear plastic doesnt allow for clean marking on the rim. Again to give more info most of the wizards i have seen are around 166-170. Its tougher to find on in a more full weight. Ive had a lot of offers on this guy, and i don't wanna be that guy who rips any one off, but in the last few months alone these (and a bunch of wizards) have been skyrocketing in price. I'm picky about what i throw, but love offers. someone will get the really awesome disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts