• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

coating the bottom of a bag

Spooky1

I was wondering anyone has applied any type of rubber/bedliner to the bottom of there bag to give it a bit more durabality on the course. I was thinking about doing it my bag but dont know how long it would last or if there is any tricks to it. Any tips/advice would be awsome.

I put Plasti-dip on my Tourney bag and it worked amazingly. Planning on doing it to my Flak soon, too. It'll last a really long time before you have to apply another coat or two. It costs about $8 for a can. Get the paint on stuff if you're going to get it tho. The spray on stuff you're supposed to use a primer with it which is another $8.

I plasti-dipped my Fade Tourney Bag about three months ago and it is showing no wear at all yet, and I have been playing on average almost 2 rounds a day.

keep the brush in a jar of water in between coats to prevent the rubber from drying or go out and buy a bunch of super cheap brushes

I sprayed 3 moderate coats of Flex-Seal on the bottom of my disc player sports bag mid summer last year. It has yet to even show wear playing about 3 times a week.

You don't need primer with the spray.

The brush on is better anyhow.

Latest posts