• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegaite Championships 2013

I will be playing in the First Flight division for the University of South Carolina. Does anyone know if discgolfplanet is showing the first flight division?

CSU might not be as stacked this year as they were last, but their team is looking very strong. Looks like it might not be just a one and done kind of thing for the Rams!

not on the team but i know umass is going. from what i understand they were kind of a cinderella at qualifying. there is a fundraising tourny today to raise money for the team. just wild to think about the evolution of the sport. good luck to all

Glad it's over

lol. There are exactly three tournaments I will gladly play in whatever conditions Mother Nature can throw at me. Nationals is one of the them.

Which teams are looking strong, besides my Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets?

Myself and the whole CSU Monterey Bay team are having an absolute blast out here. One more day left to play then back to Cali! Hard to believe we have been out here for almost a week now. Go Otters!

Latest posts