• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Comet lovers

How many 3rd run ESPs will you buy?

Votes: 9 12.9%

Votes: 13 18.6%

• 10+... as many as my favorite store has in stock

Votes: 5 7.1%

• 6-10

Votes: 13 18.6%

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • all the pink ones I can find :)

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
Just bought 5 more of these, can't wait for them to get here, still haven't gotten my first batch yet.

Frank Delicious said:
Because you have a problem Booter. A disc buying problem.

and as far as showing Discraft Comet lovers mean business...

pretty sure they're already sold out, because we didn't receive as many as we had ordered. Gonna assume that means that.

Frank Delicious said:
I want everyone to buy these up super quick so DC takes the hint and makes them production.

^^^^this

I posted something on DC's facebook thingy announcing the new run of LE Comets basically asking why they are still only in LE, and that this second run will sell much much faster than the first run...

victorb said:
Frank Delicious said:
I want everyone to buy these up super quick so DC takes the hint and makes them production.

^^^^this

I posted something on DC's facebook thingy announcing the new run of LE Comets basically asking why they are still only in LE, and that this second run will sell much much faster than the first run...
The second run did sell out faster than the first. And now this new third run will sell even faster than the second run did
I bought 1 from the first run, like 10 or more of the second and now I just bought more from the third. If I can find some whites or pinks I'll buy them, too.
;)

It's going to be peanut butter and honey for the next two weeks for this kid. I spent all my lunch money on dark, heavy Comets.

Peanut butter and honey....hmmm....could I do that for three weeks? Maybe I could start riding my bike to work?

Damn you Frank. I haven't been able to find any of the heavy reds. Of course i was out throwing my other comets when these went up.

Reives, I had them in my cart while I was messaging him and when I refreshed my screen they were gone. He's a Comet ninja.
I ended up just buying the one red 180.

Wanna play a round Friday morning?

muchachogrande said:
Reives, I had them in my cart while I was messaging him and when I refreshed my screen they were gone. He's a Comet ninja.
I ended up just buying the one red 180.

Wanna play a round Friday morning?

Yeah shooting you a PM now.

Frank Delicious said:

I agree, going to facebook to post more about these....I also bought more from DGC....i'm such a disc slut. :lol:

Sooo… less than 3.5 hours after DGC posted their Comets they are almost sold out. They started with 47 and now they have 2. That's not a bad statement. Almost 50 Comets in 3.5 hours.
Unfortunately I think the wrong people got the statement… DGC's price just jumped from $14.99 each to $17.99 each!

EDIT: CWDG is up to $24.95 each. Ouch. They still have 47 in stock.

Latest posts